TE61 with .63 exhaust

turboclam

After 200 miles it started smoking and don't know why. Shaft play but no damage. I put my TE60 back on and it stopped smoking. Had Precision turbo saver on it. Exclusive Limit Engineering turbo. Precision will rebuild for $250 or Limit will make into a TE67 for $550. I can email pics to you. Images are too big to post. $320 shipped. If you want the actuator then add $65. 200 miles on it too. Clendmik@aol.com

do you know what turbine wheel this turbo has , style , trim and dia of the enducer and exducer ? i tryd looking but limits site is pretty basic . thanks

No sorry I don't know. You can do a search for their phone number and talk to Chopper. He's John Craig's right hand man. Michael

I was wondering if it needs rebuilt could there be more damage that it might cost more to rebuild once they open it up.I dont know anything about rebuilding a turbo.Why didnt limited engineering warranty this turbo for you?Thanks Mike

I purchased the turbo and it sat in the box for about a year before I put it on the car. My guess it needs an oil seal and new bearing. No fin damage.
Clendmik@aol.com

Ill take it if still available. If not put me in line

Bison

I've had a few offers but no money thrown at me yet. If you want it it's yours. Let me know. Thanks Michael

For a reference...it cost me 350 to rebuild my TE 61 from Precision with new bearings and turbine wheel...

Thanks for the info on the rebuild...

This one won't need a turbine so that's great news for someone. Thanks