TE66 specs/Efficiency

I ran 114+mph in the eighth with a 66 S trim .85 3 bolt at 3600+lbs @26psi.
I witnessed it.:cool: Car had more in it. Wasn't a full pass and I think it went 137-138 in the 1/4. He let off to. Motor was hurt. A good tune goes a long way to. Longer then most actually.

that's some big mph for the 66,i remember reading some of the threads.if i remember et's were in the 10.3-10-5 range.bison what kind of 60ft's and 330's are you seeing with that s trim .85,and is it responsive on the street?

that's some big mph for the 66,i remember reading some of the threads.if i remember et's were in the 10.3-10-5 range.bison what kind of 60ft's and 330's are you seeing with that s trim .85,and is it responsive on the street?
I just foot braked it and blew the tires off on the passes i made at the strip. 60's in the 1.8-2.0 range. I had a 50 shot on it that was off at 20psi. Much too violent for an unprepped track and forget about it on the street. Anything less than 80mph and i would blow the tires off. Spoolup in about .5 sec to 26 psi with a kickdown. I had over 150lbs of tools and fuel in the trunk and i still was burning the tires from a 60 mph roll when flat footing it. I really needed a tall set of slicks the day i had the car there. The 275/60-15 MT DR's are too short. It hurt me on both ends. Not enough tire on launch and out of gear up top. I have a new setup im going to run that will allow me to hit 145mph if the engine will pull it. With the 70 and 28psi it should if it stays together. With the 66 S on the old iron headed engine it went 1.59 60' on a 3 psi foot brake launch with the 275/60-15 Dr's. Car ran low 10's

interesting bison,if i had to guess i would have though the strim with the big housing would be slow on the spoolup glad to see i would have been wrong. that setup sounds like you need a 30inch tire.i have the 62/65 .63 on a rpe built motor maybe i will try the bigger housing once the snow decides to leave.