You can type here any text you want

TH350 and Art Carr converter

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

regal81455

Got a nice TH350 trans for sale ( was in my regal behind a BBB ), shifted nice when removed will include a Art Carr 3200 stall convertor, correct 6an fittings for inlet and outlets, and the dipstick & tube.

I would venture to say the trans has a shiftkit in it but history is unknown for sure since it was in the car when I bought it. Trans probably has 5k miles on it in the last 8 years at best and the converter was bought new in '08 so probably less than 1k on it. The converter uses a 9.5” body, fabricated front cover, anti-balloon plates, fully furnace brazed, and Torrington roller bearings. It is rated for upto 600HP.

Pics were taken in May 09' when I started disassembling the car. The trans received a cleaning and a fresh coat of paint before being sent off to the storage shed.

Looking for local pickup. Will consider meeting within 1hr driving distance.

If I need to ship, it will be at the customers expense, Ill put it on a pallet and shrink wrap. They will need to make arrangements with the freight company.

Asking $600 for both or $250 for the trans and $350 for the converter. If you decide to pay via paypal please add 3%.

Thanks!

Attachments

• tranny2.jpg
    tranny2.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 64
  • tranny3.jpg
    tranny3.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 63
converter is sold pending payment

I want the trans gone - $175.00 ( thats core pricing for a very decent trans!! )

Back