thanks

ole man with one BAD Buick. I see Ricky smith at farmington dragway with his promod and I tell him a V6 kicked his ass. Hi Buddy from NC

Remember the old guy? Buddy, you sir are a legend....We will always know who did it to all the V8 boys.... :)

Buddy, If the NHRA had a slight clue as to what the Buick V6 and a turbo was capable of they wouln't be around now. They're a bunch of idiots and I hope that you'll teach them what is missing.:biggrin: Welcome aboard "old man". LOL:smile:

You know for me ,Im 52 I was one of those V8 guys.I was also kind of a late blommer in the Turbo V6 performance.I bought my GN in 87 but didnt know anything about the tuning or turning wreches on it.I got into it in 1998.I still am so amazed when I stood at the end of the track at Norwalk and saw those TSM and TSO cars coming at me .Look at Mike Booher and what he is doing.
Than go home and look at those Main webs it is incredible.You Buddy must have seen it long ago before any of us it litterally changed my life and opened up my world to many new friends .(and a few enemies)Come join us in the fun next spring and summer if you can .We all have you to thank!
Bob Slusser

Happy New Years & welcome to TurboBuick.com, the biggest & the best of all of the turbo Buick forums / sites anywhere.