You can type here any text you want

THDP cut?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jicaju

Jicaju
Getting ready to install some subframe connectors. The houston pipe has to cut and shortened in the straight section where it goes to the passengers side correct? I saw an earlier post by Razor that had some pics but could not access them. I posted this yesterday but it disappeared.:confused:

Yeh it all became clear when I got them tacked in place. Thanks Julio eres un gran hombre. ;)

Global West. Have not reinstalled down pipe yet but I think I'll have to take out about an inch or two in straight section between the two 90 degree bends.

Jicaju said:
Global West. Have not reinstalled down pipe yet but I think I'll have to take out about an inch or two in straight section between the two 90 degree bends.
An inch will do it. I had GW SFC also.

Do most go with GW because they are the only ones that fit our cars well with our different exhaust ? I noticed that most TTA owners have GW or SSM ( I believe is no longer in buisness ) This is going to be my next purchase, just want some opinions. TIA, Sorry for the hijacked thread ;)

Back