You can type here any text you want

The 12th Buick Video is done... Check it out!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNflyby

The Video Guy
Hello everyone, I finished the 12th Buick Video. Unfortunately even though it's in low resolution, it's still 63mb. Let me know what you think, Nelson. :)

Click here

Right click or double click on the video for full screen.

Looks great Nelson! Keep up the great work we all really apreciate what your doing... BTW, where's my car?? LOL! ;)

Nelson...

You are a BEAST !

Great, nope... superb quality as usual.
Thanks for sharing :)

Can't wait to get home to my PC so I can check it out Nelson!

Badass

Nelson, You have somehow managed to out do yourself again!!! :eek: This new video is my new favorite of all the Buick videos you have done... So many great clips from the track and also I really liked the instrumental music from Pulp Fiction. Good work! :cool: :biggrin:

BTW, By your request I will add this one to the rest of the Buick videos in your thread! :)

86brick said:
Nelson, You have somehow managed to out do yourself again!!! :eek: This new video is my new favorite of all the Buick videos you have done... So many great clips from the track and also I really liked the instrumental music from Pulp Fiction. Good work! :cool: :biggrin:

BTW, By your request I will add this one to the rest of the Buick videos in your thread! :)

Thank you buddy, you always have the nicest things to say.

GNflyby said:
Thank you buddy, you always have the nicest things to say.

No problem, you always do a great job with these vids and I appreciate you sharing them with us!

I will add this video to the rest of them. :cool:

86brick said:
I will add this video to the rest of them. :cool:

Thank you for that Steve, you've always been a good friend and I can remember you helping me with pictures for my first few videos... I haven't forgotten!

Back