You can type here any text you want

The Don (Conrad Headley)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

imjoesnuffy

I just break stuff!
Hate to do this, but enough is enough. I bought an antenna from Conrad and basically got garbage. Here is a copy of the pm's we have had.

once again, i apoligise for the hassle. I'll see what the condition of mine is or I will get you another one. i'm taking the fender off tuesday, so i shud know by the end of the week

imjoesnuffy said:
It does not work. I look forward to receiving the working antenna.

John

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Don
about it being broken, i didn't know. its from a parts car i bought. I never used it and the car doesn't start. I will send you one off my car, I assumed it was good, it looked like it was in there. Does it work? I sent it as soon as i could. sorry if i took too long. if you wanna post i respect that and will own up to it. sorry but it is a used part off a wrecked car that is 20+ years old. I will send you mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjoesnuffy
Conrad,

I got the antenna today. I am not happy with it at all.

First of all the antenna shaft is broken off down inside the tube. How could you not know that? I checked the box, it isn't there. It had to be broken off before you shipped it, judging by the rust on the jagged edges.

Secondly, all three wires for the antenna had been cut and duct taped back together. You did not mention that at all.

I PM'd you this monday and you responded that it had been sent out last week. You actually sent it out this tuesday, the day you responded. I don't care what day you sent it out, but you flat out lied to me about that.

Finally it looks as though you broke the shaft from the motor, seperating it. I really don't even know why you bothered sending me this antenna.

Conrad you can either send me the money back or send me a working antenna, you decide. I think 48 hours is long enough to hear from you, before I post this in the feedback section.

Let me know,
John

Those that I have bought items from before know that I am a patient person and easy to deal with. Conrad sent me a piece of trash, you can read the description of it above. He told me he would send me his last week and I haven't heard anything back.:(

All of this after I sent him the money and he forgot about shipping it. I PM'd him two weeks after I sent the money to check on it, this was on a monday, he replied on the following day a tuesday. He stated that he had sent it out the week prior. When I got the package, it was postmarked that tuesday he responded. I know life happens and things come up. I can deal with someone forgetting to ship a small part, not a big deal, but to lie to me is not what you should do about it. Too many mistruth's in this whole transaction, very dissapointed.

John

Hope you get it resolved.... I think I have a power antenna out in the shed. I'll check and if it looks good, I'll send it out to ya

Conrad has offered to refund my money and I will ship his antenna back to him.

Rob,

Will send you a PM.

He offered to return my money on the 30th of Oct. Still no money, yet he is still on this board frequently. Not responding to PM's either.

To The Don, please respond to this so it can be resolved....

I told imjoesnuffy i wiill refund him!

1.I told imjoesnuffy when i get money ill send it to him. i told him to keep the antenna (i trust his word that its broken)!
2. as soon as i get paid, ill send imjoesnuffy his complete $75 bucks. I don't have it now, im broke(waiting for my first paycheck) you can't get blood from a turnip. Sorry
3. I am doing my best balancing college(mid terms), a new job and parting out a car.
4. imjoesnuffy im not on the board frequently, i just never log off or shut my computer down. i gave you my cell why didn't you just call me, i told you before im not on the net.

1.I told imjoesnuffy when i get money ill send it to him. i told him to keep the antenna (i trust his word that its broken)!
2. as soon as i get paid, ill send imjoesnuffy his complete $75 bucks. I don't have it now, im broke(waiting for my first paycheck) you can't get blood from a turnip. Sorry
3. I am doing my best balancing college(mid terms), a new job and parting out a car.
4. imjoesnuffy im not on the board frequently, i just never log off or shut my computer down. i gave you my cell why didn't you just call me, i told you before im not on the net.

1. You have had zero communication with me since 30 Oct. If so post the PM where we have communicated. Only communication has been one way, from me to you.
4. You have never given me your phone#, I would have called. You logged on last night and I PM'd you as soon as I saw you online.

Correction 7 Nov. See the PM below.

no i haven't, I have been very busy. I will send you money tho, in fact don't bother yourself with sending the antenna. I trust you, if you say its broken then i believe you.
imjoesnuffy said:
Conrad,

You get a chance to put that in the mail yet? I got the antena boxed back up.

John

Ive deleted his for sale thread. He's not going to be doing any more business here until this is resolved.

Hello Conrad,

Sorry you're having problems.

Since you are unable to ship the parts I wanted, I am asking for a refund in full of $50.00.

You were paid with a USPS green Money Order, and those are trackable. I copied everything, including the envelope. By not following through you will be guilty of mail fraud, which is a federal offence.

I accept PayPal, you have my email. I'll email my address if you want to send a USPS Money order.

Thanks,

Roy

ps Merry Christmas

i am having trouble shipping alot of these parts i have sold. I have asked for to little shipping and have had to come out of pocket, taken a loss on alot of parts. People are fustrated and demanding their parts, but I don't have the $$$ right now. I apoligize and will try my best to take care of things as soon as i can. some have threaten mail fraud and such, slandered my name, truth is as i have said i just don't have the $$$. I don't have it guys sorry. When i get it i will refund everyone i owe.

Amazing how time flies, this was posted 22 Nov 07. Must be an annual salary type thing:rolleyes: Yet he still frequents this board.

i am having trouble shipping alot of these parts i have sold. I have asked for to little shipping and have had to come out of pocket, taken a loss on alot of parts. People are fustrated and demanding their parts, but I don't have the $$$ right now. I apoligize and will try my best to take care of things as soon as i can. some have threaten mail fraud and such, slandered my name, truth is as i have said i just don't have the $$$. I don't have it guys sorry. When i get it i will refund everyone i owe.

I guess the cost of shipping is more than the selling price of the parts ? This makes no sense.

The Don

Nothing yet, no surprise. Well I have to consider this a lost cause, considering this all started back in Sep 07. Anyway, stay away from doing business with this guy:

Conrad Headley
12417 Mt Laurel Drive
East Stoudsburg, PA 18301

I know this is really old, but I thought you guys might like to know that this
Guy did face some theft charges for some activity he was involved with...

Court Blotter: Saturday, Nov. 17 | PoconoRecord.com

•Conrad Headley III, 22, of East Stroudsburg, charged with theft, receiving stolen property and conspiracy.

He is also on Facebook if you are still owed and want to contact him.

Conrad Headley | Facebook

Insomnia is a horrible thing sometimes...:redface:

Back