The Great Southwestern Dyno Shootout & Mutton Barbeque:

last thread on this, yea yea yea you big ***** you want to race well go bumper to bumper :eek: as your so confident that yours is so much better :rolleyes: plus your car is not that perfect in fact my friends el camino who you talked crap about is far nicer than yours and its not even a gn and it would leave you looking at his taillights. like i said you want to back up your words put your car bumper to bumper and also yea i did come to your place almost a year ago when i first got my car as you said you knew these cars and that you worked with lou helping him build these cars, :rolleyes: well after coming to your place twice i realized you only know what you have done with your car and that lou basically built your car versus my car that i actually built myself and only needed help with minor tuning which you really didn't know and or help with. so don't break your arm patting yourself on the back too hard as stated your knowledge then was basic as im sure it its now and try to give lou the credit for any mods on your car as he is the true mechanic that put it together. ps my car was 100% bone stock march of 2005 when i bought it, read the signature as that is all my work! ;) quit being the typical check writing hot rodder who pays to get modified and claims its all your own doing. this thread is done between us no need to ruin the dyno thread on this. sorry to anyone else for this venting on this thread. Just tired of the BS. :mad:

hmmmm lets see,first off i dont like to get dirty hence paying Lou to work on my car is a good option for me and he has all the tools and means to get the work done i dont, as a matter of fact he is the only mechanic i will let touch my car because he is great at what he does, as far as tunning i do it all my own, a list of what he has done to my car range from: upgraded Turbo, new timing chain including upgraded front cover and water pump, exaust system, fuel pump, hotwire kit, injectors, SS calipers, alluminum drums out back, and a few chips that over the years where changed and now i run and extender extreme , everything else done to my car has been done by myself, but sometimes not without consulting the almighty Lou for some good wise advise from someone who knows what works and what doesnt and has saved me in the long run plenty of time and money from making the wrong choice by buying the parts that dont work., even some mods i have come up on my own Lou thought were great and congratulated me on them, anyway i also congratulate you on your own work you have done to your car, only question that remains is, how reliable is it and how long will it stay together ;) only time will tell. :)

Wells said:
nailheadpowered (Mike): Sorry that you can't make it. There will be others, I'm sure. I am sure that Kevin is feeling the pain already. Hope that all is well otherwise. Thanks for letting us know.
Those two have been at it for awhile now. Now it's developed into a cat fight. Gary I think it's time to take your belt off & do the both of them.Send them to their rooms, take them off computer privileges & time out till they learn to behave. I know parenting isn't easy. But this must be done while they are still in puberty & in the early years of child development, LOL

turbolou said:
Those two have been at it for awhile now. Now it's developed into a cat fight. Gary I think it's time to take your belt off & do the both of them.Send them to their rooms, take them off computer privileges & time out till they learn to behave. I know parenting isn't easy. But this must be done while they are still in puberty & in the early years of child development, LOL
-----------------------------------
I don't know, Lou, sometimes I think that a little sibling rivlary can be a good thing. Would be more fun to watch if they were sisters, though.

turbolou said:

:D .. HAHAHAHAHA

this is great

Mike and Mike, over the past months, watching your arguing going on over who is faster has became funnier than ever. Were down to who's car looks better now :D and who said these engines are dependable? :eek: they can break at any givin time, so throw that out the window! :rolleyes: I can say nailhead's engine is built to handle what ever is thrown at it, but for every build there is its limit, and its about to be taken there :D some of us are willing to push what we have to their limits since we have the mechanical abilities to build something new when it does break, simple as that. If looks make you faster,(wicked87) then good luck, you'll need it :eek: i'm looking foreward to the dyno day, sorry Mike's going to miss out, I really want to see the new combo put the smack down, and if all your missing is a paint job Mike, hurry up and paint that heap so you'll look better and be faster, I think hot pink would be awesome! :D

Turbo elko, nobody ever said i was faster i dont know where mikey boy got that notion and idea, but anyhow a good strong solid stock motor well tuned which mine is, is wayyyy more dependable and gives you better gas mileage than any built motor out there, ask anybody and they will tell you or at least the people who know will, i will say this over and over again, I AM NOT A DRAG RACER AND NOT TRYING TO BREAK THE SOUND BARRIER WITH A BRICK, but hell i do like the looks the car gets and compliments whenever i drive it and and i would much rather go slow and be seen than fast and not be seen ;).
wiked.

I was thinking more of a metallic purple LOL. :p thanks for the input jeremy but you know how i am with wannabe pretty boy west hollywood types like kev aka wicked87 that starve for attention ( scary though from males :eek: )and instead of building there own cars they pay someone to build them and then talk crap like they were in the garage all day. PS Jeremy guess what the ups truck dropped off today :biggrin: now all of a sudden its not about performance like before now its about paint, seems to me wicked87 knows he's trumped on the performance factor and the fact he didn't even build his own car as he before made it seem like now its the paint and im sure if I painted my car there would be something :rolleyes: else like a spot on my rims LOL. but thats okay because he will only see my taillights anyway :D so who cares if my paint has some checking and some scratches no one will see from behind :eek: also lou you have done a nice job on his car and would not hesitate to have your little stubbies on my car if needed. also just so were clear if you want to keep this crap up with my car and others we can always settle this behind you apartment in the alley then we can really see who the real bitcch is LOL :D

oops

we can really see who the real bitcch is LOL :D[/QUOTE]hey Mike, what happened to the old sig? :rolleyes: well Mike, I was once in the position where I had to pay somebody to work on my car, but thats because I didnt know how to paint or stitch leather :D your either mechanically inclined, or your paying. Then some of us are just too cheap to pay so we learn... kind of like me, but that engine stand at my house has had engines on it since I was 16, that was 9 years ago. We all live and learn, some of us will learn to stay quiet until its their turn, or learn to not speak too soon. But i'm just a young punk, what do I know about respect. I wont tell you i'll whoop your cars but up and down the street before I look at it though :rolleyes: that happened to me before, but oh well. By the way, you have a very clean set of taillights anyways, so that will ease the eye's :tongue: and I think your sig is missing a few performance items!

Wells said:
-----------------------------------
I don't know, Lou, sometimes I think that a little sibling rivlary can be a good thing. Would be more fun to watch if they were sisters, though.
Well they do tend to have some female tendencies,

TURBOELKY said:
we can really see who the real bitcch is LOL :D
hey Mike, what happened to the old sig? :rolleyes: well Mike, I was once in the position where I had to pay somebody to work on my car, but thats because I didnt know how to paint or stitch leather :D your either mechanically inclined, or your paying. Then some of us are just too cheap to pay so we learn... kind of like me, but that engine stand at my house has had engines on it since I was 16, that was 9 years ago. We all live and learn, some of us will learn to stay quiet until its their turn, or learn to not speak too soon. But i'm just a young punk, what do I know about respect. I wont tell you i'll whoop your cars but up and down the street before I look at it though :rolleyes: that happened to me before, but oh well. By the way, you have a very clean set of taillights anyways, so that will ease the eye's :tongue: and I think your sig is missing a few performance items!

nailheadpowered said:
I was thinking more of a metallic purple LOL. :p thanks for the input jeremy but you know how i am with wannabe pretty boy west hollywood types like kev aka wicked87 that starve for attention ( scary though from males :eek: )and instead of building there own cars they pay someone to build them and then talk crap like they were in the garage all day. PS Jeremy guess what the ups truck dropped off today :biggrin: now all of a sudden its not about performance like before now its about paint, seems to me wicked87 knows he's trumped on the performance factor and the fact he didn't even build his own car as he before made it seem like now its the paint and im sure if I painted my car there would be something :rolleyes: else like a spot on my rims LOL. but thats okay because he will only see my taillights anyway :D so who cares if my paint has some checking and some scratches no one will see from behind :eek: also lou you have done a nice job on his car and would not hesitate to have your little stubbies on my car if needed. also just so were clear if you want to keep this crap up with my car and others we can always settle this behind you apartment in the alley then we can really see who the real bitcch is LOL :D

My car was built by GM thank you very much :) and then slighty modified by Lou and Myself and if you want to slug it out im down for it, i will even let you take the 1st swing hows that ;)..

man, put it on pay per view, hell Ill ref it! :biggrin: Why do I even have TV??I can just come on to TB.com for some real action!!

THE DYNOSTORE said:
Our Dyno Girls make good ring girls to..... :eek:
---------------------------------------
All smart girls want rings, but the really smart ones just want to be mistresses.

Well I dont know who to credit for the condition of kevin's car, but I do have to admit its a very clean car. I was looking it over when he dropped by yesterday, and when I was done, I felt like pushing mine off a cliff. Every wire and connector looks brand new. Everything behind the front clip (where you cant see) looks like new. The fit and finish of all the trim and fiberglass is great. Weatherstripping all like new. Inside the door jams everything looks fresh and new. It looks like a 5 year old car. To be honest, if I had the money to do so, I would have someone else do alot of the work too. I've grew tired of wrenching when I was 18, but I gotta do what I gotta do. A few years back, I drove to Mesa Arizona, and right then and there, met up with this guy down there and pulled the IRS out of my cobra and replaced it with the built GT rear end out of his car, and drove back the same night. You name it (other than rebuilding trannies), and Ive done it. Sometimes I'll play dumb to see what someone will try and pull on me. But when my work moved to Lake Forest and I found out Lou was around the corner, and given my car is my daily driver and I needed a rear end swap done fast, it made sense to take it to Lou and let him do it. Even if you can do it yourself, it doesnt always mean you should do it yourself. It was probably the first time I had taken my car to anyone else for work, but I have to admit it was really nice being able to drop the car off, and then 2 days later have it done and ready to go.

VadersV6 said:
Well I dont know who to credit for the condition of kevin's car, but I do have to admit its a very clean car. I was looking it over when he dropped by yesterday, and when I was done, I felt like pushing mine off a cliff. Every wire and connector looks brand new. Everything behind the front clip (where you cant see) looks like new. The fit and finish of all the trim and fiberglass is great. Weatherstripping all like new. Inside the door jams everything looks fresh and new. It looks like a 5 year old car. To be honest, if I had the money to do so, I would have someone else do alot of the work too. I've grew tired of wrenching when I was 18, but I gotta do what I gotta do. A few years back, I drove to Mesa Arizona, and right then and there, met up with this guy down there and pulled the IRS out of my cobra and replaced it with the built GT rear end out of his car, and drove back the same night. You name it (other than rebuilding trannies), and Ive done it. Sometimes I'll play dumb to see what someone will try and pull on me. But when my work moved to Lake Forest and I found out Lou was around the corner, and given my car is my daily driver and I needed a rear end swap done fast, it made sense to take it to Lou and let him do it. Even if you can do it yourself, it doesnt always mean you should do it yourself. It was probably the first time I had taken my car to anyone else for work, but I have to admit it was really nice being able to drop the car off, and then 2 days later have it done and ready to go.

Amen and let that be the end of it. :) thanks for the compliments Brent. your car is a work in progress, but you can also say that having a moonroof car like yours is very rare they are a dime a dozen, your car has come a long a way and its pretty damn quick for what it is and i would be the house that it gets better MPG over my brick.

wiked

VadersV6 said:
Thanks for the complement's If I could find someone to do it right I might be tempted myself. That is why I now am a one man operation. As to Kevin/Harold He started out with a nice car & took it from there. He's very meticulous & a stickler for detail. He keeps me on my toes & sometimes I want to end his miserable life.LOL But other than than he can be very entertaining. Give me a call if your ever in need. Regards Lou