The Great Southwestern Dyno Shootout & Mutton Barbeque:

THE DYNOSTORE said:
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo,
What number are we at with victims, I mean testers? :D
david
-------------------------------
Dunno, I will send out an E-mail to everybody in a day or 2, so far we have 26 signed up, 17 of those signed up are for Dyno Store, and of those 17, 6 are signed up for Sat, 05-13-2006. The only thing guaranteed is, well, I am sure that we will have some last minute shifting, but I am also sure that we will definitely have enough to qualify for the 10 casualty minimum.

Gn

Wells said:
-------------------------------
Dunno, I will send out an E-mail to everybody in a day or 2, so far we have 26 signed up, 17 of those signed up are for Dyno Store, and of those 17, 6 are signed up for Sat, 05-13-2006. The only thing guaranteed is, well, I am sure that we will have some last minute shifting, but I am also sure that we will definitely have enough to qualify for the 10 casualty minimum.

hey gary is this just for Turbo buicks my buddy has a GN but the motor is being rebulit as we speak but he has a 95 240SX that he is Putting a turbo Skyline motor in what`s to know if he could come :confused:

Javier:
I have no objections whatsoever, as long as the majority of people here feel the same way. Post up, Buick clan, can Javier's friend, 240SX Skyline motored come out and play with us on dyno day?

Hummm

as long as he's willing to race one of us when were done :tongue: and I can do a donut around his car :D

TURBOELKY said:
as long as he's willing to race one of us when were done :tongue: and I can do a donut around his car :D
------------------------------
Jeremy:
Not exactly familiar with a Skyline, are you?

Wells said:
Javier:
I have no objections whatsoever, as long as the majority of people here feel the same way. Post up, Buick clan, can Javier's friend, 240SX Skyline motored come out and play with us on dyno day?

turbo Skyline motor those are bad. YES I don't care, he can go last :biggrin: !!! Can I race him first after were all done!!! ;) lol

Like Underboost Said

I dont know much about them, but do know they are one of the high end japanese engines. The skyline is one of the baddest japanese cars to hit the streets, so I hear :rolleyes: but more for drift racing, cornering, but thats what most jap. cars are made for. Not for the 1/4 mile track. But some are 1/4 mile cars too, but not a problem for any lightly modified gn, I hope, or we'll kick him out! :D

my friend has one, hes probably going to be in the 12s stock, or so he hopes. It is a crazy motor. Saw a video of one hitting 205 mph on the streets :eek:

GNguy said:
my friend has one, hes probably going to be in the 12s stock, or so he hopes. It is a crazy motor. Saw a video of one hitting 205 mph on the streets :eek:

There is this English guy in Costa Mesa that changes the Skyline from right to left hand drive so that they can be legal here. I know this because he go's to my cousin to do the alignment on each one after the conversion. Is your buddy going to make his all wheel drive?

No, he like the rear wheel, also he doesnt have enough $$$ to do it. I have a couple of friends that have swapped cars that are fast ass hell.

GNguy said:
No, he like the rear wheel, also he doesnt have enough $$$ to do it. I have a couple of friends that have swapped cars that are fast ass hell.

Well I hope to see it complete.

Underboost said:
Well I hope to see it complete.

he went big no rRB0 but the RB26 straight six :eek: :eek:
he`s is hopeing his GN is done before that like that car better the 240sx for drifting crap but is wanting to know his HP number with thr rice rocket ;)

GNBUICK87 said:
hey gary is this just for Turbo buicks my buddy has a GN but the motor is being rebulit as we speak but he has a 95 240SX that he is Putting a turbo Skyline motor in what`s to know if he could come :confused:
The import guys are on another planet with their extreme
attitude B.S. I say let them play in their own backyard. Lets keep this a Buick event & avoid the problems associated with that bunch.

My friend has 2 Skylines back home in Maryland.. he has a GTR and a GTS turbos.. The GTR is one bad ass car.. i'll post a pic tonight of it...

turbolou said:
The import guys are on another planet with their extreme
attitude B.S. I say let them play in their own backyard. Lets keep this a Buick event & avoid the problems associated with that bunch.

Really Lou as a matter of fact you have met my friend john he has a Grand National so what your point :eek:

Ok, ok, let's not squabble amongst ourselves. Lou is entitled to his opinion just as you, I, and everybody else involved in this thread is. Lou did not voice his opinion against a person, but against a car culture somewhat different than ours. When I get home from work this afternoon I will post a poll, "Who's in favor of ........", and "Who's not in favor of.............", and till then, let's not beat each other up over something this unimportant. Everybody can, and will have their opinion on this. This is a community project. We're all brotherhood under a united cause. Turbo Buicks & good friendship.

Hey !!!

can't we all just get along??

didn't some retard already say that??

oh well, never claimed to original!

not in favor of rice, but it does sound interesting.
I go with what ever everyone else says.

besides WE4 may not be out of paint shop, might have to bring the C5

cruzn57

Im in for 5-13/ dynostore

Im in for 5-13/ dynostore!
put my name down if you didnt already.
Thanks
Andrew