You can type here any text you want

The Greatest race track in the world. 22 minutes long.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XxDarkSidexX

Banned
maybe this will help explain why Nurburgring is something I scream and rant and rave about all the time! This is the meca of all tracks, the end all of end all tracks for road racing in the world. I have driven the track myself in grand turismo well over 1000 times, and still can't get enough of it. Ive driven ever car in my garage in game on the Nurburgring track. I have driven cars as fast as 5 minutes and as slow as 15 minutes. Its a joy to drive the track in any car. Does it scare anyone that chevy has been testing the "blue devil" project supercharged z06 @ Nurburgring for the past 2 years, chevy still can't decide what to call it. But the supercharged vette has been researched and developed on the Nurburgring track for a reason boyz and girls :biggrin:

How can I put it simply.....The Nurburgring track is like a 10 minute roller coaster ride that you controll, with unforgetable forests and backrounds while doing so. And you know what, I dought a GN has ever been on that track. Wish I was rich. Enjoy the movie, it's 22minutes long. But this is a must watch, the comments and the people in this movie speak from the heart and every single one of them has a smile from ear to ear. What other track do you know has a tour ring bus, which acutally "tours" the track while RACERS are on it, like the Mom said like 5 minutes into this, "The whole family, and even the dog come in the touring bus. Just to see the people" Amazing, I have to race that track before I die, it just has to be done, there is no questioning it. Even if i have to rent a HONDA when Im there, I will drive this track! I'll drive the freaking tour bus if they let me haha!

Video - Nurburgring Video. This is for all the fans of the greatest race track in the world. 22 minutes long.

darkside

just finished the whole video....you only need to watch the first 12 min.

the rest is basically the coolest BMW commerical in the world. A RING TAXI m5 with tickets available fora ride. HEHE I told you its like the longest fastest roller coaster, then even sell tickets to ride:cool:

Back