You can type here any text you want

The Legend of the TR (10 car kill)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

terik.m

I thought GNs are black
I work at Autozone and a lot of gearheads frequent our store. I over heard this kid talking about the local runs and where they meet up at. I humored myself and took a trip over to the meet up spot. It was like I was in high school again lol. There was about 75 cars there in this Dennys parking lot with hella youngsters hanging out. I asked about 10 dudes if they wanted to run. I got 10 declines. Sucks cuz no one wanted to run me but so cool cuz I owned the parking lot tonight without wasting any gas. :cool:

Ugh. I dislike the 'gearheads' so much. Especially Autozone/Pep Boys. If these 'gearheads' knew any better, they'd avoid those types of places completely.

Mostly your run of the mill Honda Civic, a couple RHD JDM Integra's, a few boosted 240's, and a couple of SRT Neons. The rest were just all show no go. There were really no domestics out this weekend well besides me and one other dude with a notchback stang. The dude in the stang was hawking too but he had no takers. Rumor has it there is a dude with a quick Nova but he didnt show this weekend.

Ugh. I dislike the 'gearheads' so much. Especially Autozone/Pep Boys. If these 'gearheads' knew any better, they'd avoid those types of places completely.

Understandable...but I dont think most people know what town I live in. Uhhh this is Palmdale/Lancaster Ca. Former home of LACR. This is a drag racing town and has been for ummpteen years. Unfortunatley LACR was built on top of land that contain some valuable mineral and was bought out by a neighboring drilling company. Its a shame because it left us with no place to go but to Irwindale which is hella far away. Im mean seriously we have a huge grid of desert road out here that are virtually uninhabited by business or residences so its kinda hard not to take advantage of it.

Understandable...but I dont think most people know what town I live in. Uhhh this is Palmdale/Lancaster Ca. Former home of LACR. This is a drag racing town and has been for ummpteen years. Unfortunatley LACR was built on top of land that contain some valuable mineral and was bought out by a neighboring drilling company. Its a shame because it left us with no place to go but to Irwindale which is hella far away. Im mean seriously we have a huge grid of desert road out here that are virtually uninhabited by business or residences so its kinda hard not to take advantage of it.

This is what I dont understand there is PLENTY of space out in Palmdale for another LACR, there is nothing around it for like 40 miles!!:eek: Irwindale kinda sucks anyways, and the guy working the lanes is a Dbag.

Back