The Legend of the TR (10 car kill)

terik.m

I thought GNs are black
I work at Autozone and a lot of gearheads frequent our store. I over heard this kid talking about the local runs and where they meet up at. I humored myself and took a trip over to the meet up spot. It was like I was in high school again lol. There was about 75 cars there in this Dennys parking lot with hella youngsters hanging out. I asked about 10 dudes if they wanted to run. I got 10 declines. Sucks cuz no one wanted to run me but so cool cuz I owned the parking lot tonight without wasting any gas. :cool:

Ugh. I dislike the 'gearheads' so much. Especially Autozone/Pep Boys. If these 'gearheads' knew any better, they'd avoid those types of places completely.

Mostly your run of the mill Honda Civic, a couple RHD JDM Integra's, a few boosted 240's, and a couple of SRT Neons. The rest were just all show no go. There were really no domestics out this weekend well besides me and one other dude with a notchback stang. The dude in the stang was hawking too but he had no takers. Rumor has it there is a dude with a quick Nova but he didnt show this weekend.

Ugh. I dislike the 'gearheads' so much. Especially Autozone/Pep Boys. If these 'gearheads' knew any better, they'd avoid those types of places completely.

Understandable...but I dont think most people know what town I live in. Uhhh this is Palmdale/Lancaster Ca. Former home of LACR. This is a drag racing town and has been for ummpteen years. Unfortunatley LACR was built on top of land that contain some valuable mineral and was bought out by a neighboring drilling company. Its a shame because it left us with no place to go but to Irwindale which is hella far away. Im mean seriously we have a huge grid of desert road out here that are virtually uninhabited by business or residences so its kinda hard not to take advantage of it.

Understandable...but I dont think most people know what town I live in. Uhhh this is Palmdale/Lancaster Ca. Former home of LACR. This is a drag racing town and has been for ummpteen years. Unfortunatley LACR was built on top of land that contain some valuable mineral and was bought out by a neighboring drilling company. Its a shame because it left us with no place to go but to Irwindale which is hella far away. Im mean seriously we have a huge grid of desert road out here that are virtually uninhabited by business or residences so its kinda hard not to take advantage of it.

This is what I dont understand there is PLENTY of space out in Palmdale for another LACR, there is nothing around it for like 40 miles!!:eek: Irwindale kinda sucks anyways, and the guy working the lanes is a Dbag.

Back