You can type here any text you want

The new high water mark for GN sales?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ALBERTAN

Resident Window Licker
Just curious if this Grand National is the highest sale price to date. I had been talking with the owner and he just got back to me that he ended the auction as he was offered, and accepted, $55,000 for the car. He certainly seemed like a straight shooter to me in our conversations. If you look at the ad closely and research some of his other sales, I think you'll get the impression this is no BS. Anyways, I'm really not interested in a GN vs. GNX, T-top vs solid roof, haves vs. have nots debate. I just want to know if another GN has sold for more. Thanks.

It is the highest price standard GN I have seen sell. I don't think a standard GN is worth $55,000, but I conversely, I don't think $55,000 is too much for a 64 mile GN if you have the funds for it. :D Either way I'm envious.

I'm putting a marathon weekend on my car this weekend, hoping to get it up and running by August's end. I can't take having my dream car so close yet so far, I gotta get this puppy done.

**Sorry for my off topic rant, I have TurboRegalitus and the only cure is watching my boost guage go to 24#'s, LOL.

Back