You can type here any text you want

The Rich's Auto Inner Circle Contest

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Buicksx2

RCA: Home of the The Jack
Hi All,

Inspired by getting kicked off of Dennis Kirban's Inner Circle Newsletter I have copied a contest from that newsletter. Instead of taking a guess on how many jellybeans are in a jar we here at Rich's Auto are having a contest of how much money is in the spring water bottle I have been throwing loose change in for the past 10 years or so.

In the bottle is a mix of coins and when I weighed the bottle it weighed in at 140.5 pounds.

I took the bottle to Commerce bank today and got it all counted.

Whoever guesses closest to the actual amount will win an all out exclusive Rich's Custom Auto Super Duper prize to be determined by me. Could be anything from a used brake shoe to a dream date with Artie Paltz, half of Jim Romes used Pepsi bottle full of Skoal to free use of the lift and an oil change at Rich's Auto. Either way it will be exciting to say the least.

So let the guessing begin and I say we end the contest in a week, so next Saturday I will post the actual number that is.

Attachments

• rca coin jug 3a.jpg
    rca coin jug 3a.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 395
Travis,

If you win, you want the used brake shoe or the Jim Rome spit cup???:D

Originally posted by Buicksx2

Whoever guesses closest to the actual amount will win an all out exclusive Rich's Custom Auto Super Duper prize to be determined by me.

It holds exactly twice, half the total amount. So I'll guess, twice, half the amount, plus a penny, and minus a penny. :)

$925.

I don't use that cheap GSCA endorsed oil either. ;)

Let me be the first to add, if Dennis K. wins I say FIX!!! :D

The Prizes stink, how about the right guess gets half the cash. :D

Attachments

• dreadful.jpg
    dreadful.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 332
Back