You can type here any text you want

The Rich's Auto Inner Circle Contest

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Is that a real 5 gallon jug or is it trick photography?

I guess $1000.01.

Is the used brake shoe for the left or right side?

I decline the dream date with Artie. My wife would get jealous.

Where's the disclaimer preventing past, present, and future GSCA members from participating?

Can I enter on the "other" board too?

Originally posted by stickybones
Is that a real 5 gallon jug or is it trick photography?

I guess $1000.01.

Is the used brake shoe for the left or right side?

I decline the dream date with Artie. My wife would get jealous.

Where's the disclaimer preventing past, present, and future GSCA members from participating?

Can I enter on the "other" board too?

>>> Yes it's a real 5 gallon jug.

Left side brake shoe

I too would decline a dream date with Artie.

Good point about the gsca participating.....I should throw that in since I can't play in their reindeer games.

Yes please enter on the other board.

Amount will be revealed next saturday.

Keep em coming.

Rich the bank right down the street has a machine. You dump it all in and it gives you a slip then you get the CASH, it sucks up hair pins, gum wrappers, anything. Beats having Fartie over for the day counting it all. :eek: :D

Originally posted by NJTurbo
Rich the bank right down the street has a machine. You dump it all in and it gives you a slip then you get the CASH, it sucks up hair pins, gum wrappers, anything. Beats having Fartie over for the day counting it all. :eek: :D

>>> Travis,

I took it to Commerce Bank and of course held up the line of little kids emptying their piggy banks.......lol.

I saw old subway tokens and stuff in the bottom of the machine that others had dumped.

As far as Artie goes well that's a whole other story, lets just say theres some issues there.

Originally posted by Buicksx2
>>>
As far as Artie goes well that's a whole other story, lets just say theres some issues there.

Issues! define issues please.

Originally posted by NastyGn
Issues! define issues please.

>>>We at Rich's Auto have no public comment at this time, when we feel the time is appropiate we will respond to the current situation.

Back