The Rich's Auto Inner Circle Contest

Is that a real 5 gallon jug or is it trick photography?

I guess $1000.01.

Is the used brake shoe for the left or right side?

I decline the dream date with Artie. My wife would get jealous.

Where's the disclaimer preventing past, present, and future GSCA members from participating?

Can I enter on the "other" board too?

Originally posted by stickybones
Is that a real 5 gallon jug or is it trick photography?

I guess $1000.01.

Is the used brake shoe for the left or right side?

I decline the dream date with Artie. My wife would get jealous.

Where's the disclaimer preventing past, present, and future GSCA members from participating?

Can I enter on the "other" board too?

>>> Yes it's a real 5 gallon jug.

Left side brake shoe

I too would decline a dream date with Artie.

Good point about the gsca participating.....I should throw that in since I can't play in their reindeer games.

Yes please enter on the other board.

Amount will be revealed next saturday.

Keep em coming.

Rich the bank right down the street has a machine. You dump it all in and it gives you a slip then you get the CASH, it sucks up hair pins, gum wrappers, anything. Beats having Fartie over for the day counting it all. :eek: :D

Originally posted by NJTurbo
Rich the bank right down the street has a machine. You dump it all in and it gives you a slip then you get the CASH, it sucks up hair pins, gum wrappers, anything. Beats having Fartie over for the day counting it all. :eek: :D

>>> Travis,

I took it to Commerce Bank and of course held up the line of little kids emptying their piggy banks.......lol.

I saw old subway tokens and stuff in the bottom of the machine that others had dumped.

As far as Artie goes well that's a whole other story, lets just say theres some issues there.

Originally posted by NastyGn
Issues! define issues please.

>>>We at Rich's Auto have no public comment at this time, when we feel the time is appropiate we will respond to the current situation.