You can type here any text you want

The Rich's Auto Inner Circle Contest

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
$1,421.71

I weighed each coin. A empty bottle like yours, averaged them out and this should be dam close .. Unless your one of the guys who hold the quarters back for the snack machine like myself :D

I would like you to send a magician to get my car running again if I win.

I would have to say somewhere between $1 - $1000 but since those prizes are so worth it and I couldn't stand to see someone else win them, my best guess would be $975.01

Originally posted by Buicksx2
>>>LOL .......the old Price is Right trick huh........lol.

Oh Yeah! It was either that or bid 1 dollar! :D

I was raised by Price is Right. :cool:

I have one at home that is about that full also, I'm guessing that you will have about 1650.00 in that jug. Let us all know.

Ron

Lots of good guesses gang.........keep em coming.

The final winning number will be announced Saturday under a separate thread and all the winning accolades that comes with it.

The final winning number will be announced Saturday under a separate thread and all the winning accolades that comes with it.

Originally posted by Buicksx2

Hope I win, I need the lift to change my oil. New york's a bit far of a drive, by the time I got there and back it'd probably be due again! Oh well, so much for the best laid plans.

Man O Man I can feel the excitement building with only 1 more day left in the contest:D

Back