You can type here any text you want

There goes the neighborhood...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BlackMetal

Hahaha, oh man. First nice day in the Chicago area in what seems like forever. Got to leave work early because the shop was slow. Couldn't resist taking the GN out for a cruise. And well, I sorta left the dump pipe open. :eek:

I got soooooo many dirty looks from parents outside with their kids. I felt like a suspected pedophile the way they were staring me down. The bad part is I have vanity plates now, so it's too easy for people to remember them and call the cops.

I felt bad for making so much noise but at the same time it was hilarious. It looked like everyone was about to grab their pitchforks and start chasing me. I headed back home quickly though because I knew all along that my license was still in the house, so I didn't feel like getting pulled over with no I.D. on me.

Forgot how loud it is like that, haven't bothered to un-cap it in a long time.

Enjoy the weather everyone! :D

Hahaha, oh man. First nice day in the Chicago area in what seems like forever. Got to leave work early because the shop was slow. Couldn't resist taking the GN out for a cruise. And well, I sorta left the dump pipe open. :eek:

I got soooooo many dirty looks from parents outside with their kids. I felt like a suspected pedophile the way they were staring me down. The bad part is I have vanity plates now, so it's too easy for people to remember them and call the cops.

I felt bad for making so much noise but at the same time it was hilarious. It looked like everyone was about to grab their pitchforks and start chasing me. I headed back home quickly though because I knew all along that my license was still in the house, so I didn't feel like getting pulled over with no I.D. on me.

Forgot how loud it is like that, haven't bothered to un-cap it in a long time.

Enjoy the weather everyone! :D
Awesome. I think I heard you. I was out in front of my house. I'm about 50 miles away from you. Sounds good!:biggrin:

Warm weather!!

I spent the whole day outside between cleaning my daily driver and the wifey's van. Both are claybarred, waxed and ready to go.

Tomorrow I pull the cover off the Limited and fire her up. I haven't started the car since December...:eek:

That is why I love the electric dump. I was out driving around today and a police past me then turned around in the median and followed me. I had the dump open then closed it when I saw him turn around. He got beside me and just gave a thumbs up. Probably would have been pulled over with out being able to close it up and go stealth like.

That is why I love the electric dump.

Haha yeah, I meant to get around to installing that, but never did. I just bought a 3" test pipe with no cutout in the parts forum, going to replace the one with the cutout. Besides, my car never runs very well with it open.

Back