You can type here any text you want

Think You Guys Can Drive!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I was just going to post that up! That is freakin insane driving skills. I wonder if the GN will do that???? HMMMMM????? DOUBT IT!:eek:

wow

That was crazy . That must have taken alot of practice to make that one shoot. wish i could drive like that

thats nutz. think of the practice it took to get this good Would not want be be his neighbour when he was a kid, 4 wheel drift in the driveway every nite after work lol.

that looks like when i was 16 and my mom would let me take her car to the grocery store lol........no way in hell my sons driving my turbot with out me in it!

great vid, It makes me wonder if pro drivers drive fairly conservatively in their every day life so they keep a solid line of demarcation between their pro driving and their street driving.
I could imagine believing in a pinch that your daily driver was capable of more than it was and finding yourself in a dangerous situation.

That's the same commute I do with my Subaru WRX Wagon:biggrin:

DSCN0328.jpg

Actually, I've been to the Crawford Performance shop in Oceanside CA and saw another STi they built that was meaner than that blue one:eek:

That sort of driving skill is what I got hooked on when I stumbled across the World Rally Championships on Speed Channel. It was insane. In one race We actually saw this team (driver and co-pilot) hit a huge rock and sent one of the wheels flying. The co-pilot hung out the window to balance the car and the driver kept driving to the finish line at some 70 mph! Completely nuts. Super mad skills for all of the drivers. Petter Solberg is the man!!! I'm not a fan of nascar or drag racing on tv but anytime I see a WRC race or even the Race to Dakar I am glued. If you get a chance to see any of those races, do so. It's actually exciting to watch. Just like this video.

Great post Ray!:biggrin:

Ahhh, a little more practice and I'll have that nailed.:cool: I've had some 1/8 mile passes that almost looked like that.:eek:

Back