You can type here any text you want

Thinking about going back to stock ECM ?'s

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

larry33kc

Ok, I thinking about throwing in the towel on my BigStuff3 setup. I am tiered of fighting this thing and not having a running car that I can enjoy.

My question is, if I go back to stock is there a place I can get everything in one stop? What will I need And how much is this going to cost me.

I want a complete setup and I will be runnig SD with E85 so I know I will need a TT SD chip for my 120's. But what else.

How would I be able to go back to regular fuel if needed with this setup?

What's involed in going back to stock?

What do I need to do to remove and replace the BS3 unit? Will it be plug and play?
Thanks Larry

Boost. I had the car running well with 83 injectors and switched to 120's for E85 and the car runs like crap. It ran like crap when I got it.
I have many threads on this thing asking for help. Cold start is terrible I have a high and creeping idle issue it could plugs like they are free bla bla bla. I'm at the end of my rope.
It took me 4 years to get the car lined out to drive it with the 83's and I just dealt with the high creeping idle and no cold start but I was able to drive it and had WOT lined out where it should be. Now that I put in the 120's everything has went to crap just like before.

Might consider paying mr. Hartline for his services. Might be cheaper in the long run

Don't have the money for that or it would have been done. He actually came to town once and I had to cash in my vacation at work to get the money for him but he ran out of time and left before he could get to me.

Don't have the money for that or it would have been done. He actually came to town once and I had to cash in my vacation at work to get the money for him but he ran out of time and left before he could get to me.

Where are you located? I'm traveling a bunch this year and can try and meet up?

Cal, that's why I can't thank you enough for everything you do for each and everyone of us. I know we have only meet in person a handful of times but I do consider you and your wife a part of the family.

As of now, the closest possibility is Western Illinois. I might be able to arrange a long layover there in my travels. I'll see what I can do

Back