You can type here any text you want

this is why i dont street race

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
imagin if he was in a honda?

our cars are tanks and it probably saved his life

and were is the video BTW I know there is one. just edit out the plates and post it!

DS

X2. Not quite been THERE but damn close and enough to call street testing a thing of the past.

X3 Street racing is not at all cool in my opinion.

Street tuning is is for the guys with fart can mufflers on their cars. zThen go hang out and tell lies about how fast their cars are. Real fast cars goto to the track and let the track announcer tell the truth about what the car just ran. Then the data log tells the story about what happened.

I vote for supporting local race tracks.

Glad no one was hurt.

i like them both track and street racing but.......im from a small town and it very rarely is more than 3 people at a race and never in front of the cars that are running.now if you step up and go to the towns around where i live there will be 100 people sometimes.the races did slow down after a dude on a bike got killed a couple years ago at a race.he ran then came back down the road during a race and tried to cut the cars.didnt make it

Street Racing is wrong, of course...

But sometimes people just can't help seeing the strength of their cars. Not everyone wants to go to the track. The nearest track from me is like a good hour and so away. So that's why alot of people in the area like to smoke em on the streets. Not justifying it, just explaining their logic.

Back