You can type here any text you want

This logo thing is getting out of hand...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Could you smear a bunch of grease all over them so I can get an idea how they would look on my motor?:D Very nice!!

Originally posted by TurboBuickSix
Could you smear a bunch of grease all over them so I can get an idea how they would look on my motor?:D Very nice!!

LMAO! That's good.:D
Kendall,you showin' off again?:)

That'sa verra nice! Now, just wait until you get the aluminum casting bug, and start putting your cnc time into pattern making :-).

Originally posted by ijames
That'sa verra nice! Now, just wait until you get the aluminum casting bug, and start putting your cnc time into pattern making :-).

You've been reading my mind! :D Seriously, I have a product in mind that needs a casting. I'm just not sure what low production runs would cost to cast, and I don't know a thing about casting molds other than rudiments such as having to incorporate draft so they'll release, etc. I have read a couple of web sites with sand casting how-tos..not sure that's appropriate for anything more than onesy-twosy parts.

Start reading rec.crafts.metalworking. Very knowledgeable bunch, both about machining and casting, and a decent signal/noise ratio for a Usenet newsgroup :-).

Originally posted by WHITE T
Looks good buddy, you are giving me valve cover ideas! :)

Rick Elam

Rick, if you send me a set of valve covers and let me know what you want on them, I will do a set for you. I owe you at least that much for helping me out with my rods. :)

Back