This motorcycle for your GN

Gary

I have $25,000 in this VTX 1800cc, . A true dual purpose bike. It has taken me and the wife to Nova Scotia and Key West, Fl.. Just turned 17,000 miles. Everything chromed. Custom around town solo rider or you can throw all the quick disconnect stuff on including the second two up windshield and head for California. Some pics show the bike in two up traveling gear before the paint was done. This ain't no lightweight Harley with 65 HP and 80TQ. It's 106HP with 120 TQ and it weighs 840lbs. About the difference between a turbo buick and V8 2 barrel Regal. I want half of what I have in it or as I said I'll trade for a GN/T-Type of equal value. Lots of other pics if there is any interest.
Gary

This is simply a whim on my part. If it happens it happens. I want lose in sleep over it either way. Well maybe one way I will.
Gary

In answer to your PM, it is an 04. BTW, this probably isn't a good deal for me anyway. The bike is done. Nothing needed. Not a penny required to do anything. Can you say that about the money pit known as "Turbo Regal"? But like you I really like'em and it's only money anyway.
Gary

Hey, Im actually a bike guy and Im looking to get out of the GN world...
Who did the custom paint? Im not real familiar with the VTX seriese because Im a yamaha guy but I know they are great bikes.

Where are you located? I might be interested in a trade.

Could you list the parts you have on it and any engine mods? Also do you have any of the stock stuff that you took off?

Im waiting on my new digital camera to get here so I can take fresh pictures, but here is the only decent pictures I have of the GN. I took these yesterday, but the focus on my 4 year old digi cam is so bad that the black actually looked like a matte finish... lol I guess a 4 year old 100$ digi cam wasnt designed to last that long?

If you really would be interested let me know, I may be able to work out a deal with you.

DSCF0014.jpg

DSCF0021.jpg

DSCF0011.jpg

This is an 04 Honda VTX 1800-R Spec 3. Engine mods? None required. Factory stock reliable 110 cubes (1800cc) with 106 HP and 120 TQ. Just to compare, the new Harley 96" V-Twin makes 67 HP and 84Tq. It is a rocket straight from the factory. I got rid of the exhaust system and handlebars. Pretty much have everything else I took off of it. Parts added? Where do I start. Wheels, rotors, calipers, chromed. Harley 14"pull back drag bars that retain the stock bars position ( you are not humped over to reach them). Front forks, brake and hydraulic clutch reservoirs and levers chromed. Custom Kuryakyn mirrors. Flamed reservoir covers. Custom spark plug covers. Black and chrome engine. Engraved ("110 cu.in. Made in America" clutch housing cover. Fluted cam and left side engine covers. Chrome drive shaft cover. Mustang 3 piece seat with removable drivers backrest. Quick disconnect Delux passenger backrest with luggage rack. Very nice studded leather semi hard saddle bags. Two quick disconnect windshields (shorty and tall versions). Custom paint and art work ( over $3000). Braided cables, costom air cleaner cover with K&N, Vance and Hines "Big Shot" exhaust system. Tach. A lot of chrome backets. Travel T-bag. Engine guards with high dollar Kuryakn highway pegs. Passenger floor boards. Theres a lot more but I'm tired of writing.
Gary

Good looking bike. I wish H-D had more power and braking from the factory, but I'm happy with my little 95-incher... ;)

K.