WTT: 1989 TTA #783 for your GN with similiar mods

turbocliff

I Slang in my white T
I recently picked up TTA #783, with 118K miles on the body, and less than 1500 miles on motor / trans / converter.

Car is straight, clean, and rust free. Not a perfect show car, but looks very nice. The rear wing is cracked a bit on the back side (very common) and a few chips / scratches on the front bumper. This is a ttop car with leather, the interior is still in good shape, the seats show wear, but no big tears or holes.

Mods are as follows:
Ford 9" rear w/3.23 gear + posi unit
Billet lower rear control arms
Hotchkis adjustable pan hard rod
KYB rear adjustable shocks
SSM welded in subframe connectors

Motor: Done by Fast Times Motor Works
Stock rods, crank, with Diamond Pistons, billet caps + 206/206 Hyd Roller Cam
Stock heads ported by Fast Times with Stock Valves
RJC Power Plate
83lb injectors
PTE54 Turbo
CAS V4 stock location intercooler
ATR DP with external gate
ATR Exhaust
Walbro 307 pump
Adjustable fuel pressure regulator
Razors Alky injection
Engine management through : FAST B2B with Wideband

Trans : Jimmys Trans 200r4 with PI 3200 converter.

Car has 245-50-16 tires all around, the rears are nittos

Currently tuned to run on 93 octane + meth. I bought the car locally, and it had not been driven in 4 years. I picked it up, insured it, put fresh gas and changed the oil, installed a new battery and it started right up and I put about 25 miles on it just cruising around town and going to a car wash, etc. The meth kit would need to be gone through to make sure the pump works, etc before going out and letting her have it with the boost. I am not interested in messing with the meth myself as I had planned on switching to E85 anyways.

If anyone has a turbo buick that is comparably equipped, I am interested in trading. I will consider trading up, but not down. This car needs no body work, and I am not interested in any buicks that need body work or paint either.

Let me know what you got, I have a 24' enclosed trailer, and would consider traveling to trade for the right buick.

I'd prefer a t-top GN, but am open to T-types, with or without t-tops.

Here's a couple pics, will post more later.

So I don't get flamed for not posting a price, I'd say the price is $12,000.00 OBO.

Attachments

• TTA 002.jpg
    TTA 002.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 444
  • CIMG1373.JPG
    CIMG1373.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 446
  • DCP_0364.JPG
    DCP_0364.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 447
To clarify on the "trading up", I would be willing to throw in some $$$ when trading up for the right buick-

A/C and heat work? what's needed to return to stock injection? Smog stuff intact? Any stock parts saved? Thanks.

87 gn

Cliff Kev here did you see my gn shot me a email address and i will send you some pics you really must see the gn and it is a 10 sec car 3000 miles on the rebuild im the third owner bud thanks:)

A/C and heat work? what's needed to return to stock injection? Smog stuff intact? Any stock parts saved? Thanks.

A/C and heat work, when you say "stock injection" I assume you mean stock computer? If you wanna switch back you would need a stock computer, a mass air meter, and I think thats it. The EGR has a block off plate, there is no cat on the car, I do not have any stock parts with the car.

Tom J - Love your car no doubt, but not looking to trade that far up-

Turbot990 - Sending you my email address now-