Thumbs up to GBODY

ROB-STOCK87T

Ordered a MAF sensor from Brian late Friday afternoon. Spoke to a very friendly female (sorry I don't remember her name) who took my order. Spoke to Brian who answered my questions and said it tested good and he will stand behind his product. Got a call back in less than an hour with the shipping totals. Received the part Saturday 9:30 AM. Packed great. Installed today and was cruising this afternoon.

Thanks Brian to you and your team. Hope to see you in Burlington in a couple of weeks. Look for the light brown metallic TurobT

Ordered a MAF sensor from Brian late Friday afternoon. Spoke to a very friendly female (sorry I don't remember her name) who took my order. Spoke to Brian who answered my questions and said it tested good and he will stand behind his product. Got a call back in less than an hour with the shipping totals. Received the part Saturday 9:30 AM. Packed great. Installed today and was cruising this afternoon.

Thanks Brian to you and your team. Hope to see you in Burlington in a couple of weeks. Look for the light brown metallic TurobT

Told you it would be there Saturday ;)We pack Maf's so you feel like a Kid at Christmas & they make it with no problems.
Now I get to throw another 1 on my we-4. We will be in Burlington.:cool: