You can type here any text you want

Thumps up to GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
about the comment about the G body doing 140 mph...my GN will do 140 EASILY...yes i have to agree with the "all hands on deck" comment at around 110-120 mph...i've had my car up to 135 mph on a long stretch of open highway late at night and then shut down because i was scared to death...car was rolling smooth and everything it was just the speed and how fast the trees were passing me:eek: i had plenty of throttle left...my gn can probably do around 160 if i had the balls to do that...but alas i am not CRAZY:D

I have yet to go over 115 mph with my current setup, which
is mostly for drag racing (slicks, airbags, etc) so I guess the
car could hit 140 and stay on the road, but I would like to do
some extensive suspension work before I tried that. Including some different sneakers all around.
I would have to go to a place like Indiana to find a road straight
and long enough to do so.
Unfortunatly, our founding fathers did not see the benefit of
perfectly straight roads in this area, so 9 times out of ten, when I want to stretch it out on the gas peddle, I run out of road. And oh yeah - These cars don't stop real well either...;)

WOW!!!!

to prove some1 worng u guyz take alot of ur time in doin it... thats sad i was told to make up a story and see wtf would happen.... i just did it an all of u went comletly crazy...WOW!! that was fun... that so sad u gyz have no life just sitting here finding wayz to prove some1 worng gezzzz talk about losers... hmm... o yea i still looking for a GN..:p :rolleyes: ;) :D :mad: :eek: :confused: :)

Man your the one waisting your time putting up those STUPID stories , and I can see you are kind a little bit RETARDED . I really feel pity for you , try to get some HELP .

:confused: that comit was so...righttt :rolleyes: ... i just was makinbg a point to a friend on here and i was right... haha:p

this asswipe is 16 and probably doesnt even have a drivers liscense. lets just ignore him and not waste anymore bandwidth.

Punk.

I hope that this punk kid never actually gets a GN. He would be a damn disgrace to ANY GM performance car ever built.

Not like it matters though, I doubt he could figure out how to re-fuel the car once the tank goes dry anyway. I think you have to have an IQ above 6 for that. :rolleyes:

Mr Z28>>> Go buy a nice bike with some damn training wheels so you don't fall and break your sorry ass.

see i told u

look u guyz r picking on a 16 teen yr. old kid.. what r u guyz like 30??? what ever.. i was seeing what would happen and i did.. lol liuke 25 repiles i think i did good.. thnx for ur posts.. :D :cool: ;) :p

The way I see it you were called on your made up story because you probably believe in it. You can say "i was told to make up a story and see wtf would happen...." I don't believe it. Please pick up a book as no one here is as ignorant as your fabricated story(s) implies regarding engine parts on a Camaro(I laughed). The guys on this BB take these issues seriously, and as you see sometimes it takes one mis-guided, grammatically challenged individual for them to point out the obvious facts you lack. This thread is done....

Geoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back