Thunderfab IC install, your advice?

PSU 98

Installed a used ThunderFab SLIC this past weekend, less than one hour to remove the old one and a whole night to install this! I got it lined up pretty well but there are still some issues:

1. Passenger's side mounting bracket is really close to the oil filter. Might need to trim it down some? It was actually touching the filter before I clocked the turbo a bit.
2. IC sits way off center. Big gap on the driver's side between the IC scoop and air dam, no gap on the passenger side. Since everything else roughly lines up, I don't know how to fix this.
3. Driver's side sits about 1" lower than the passenger side. Looks like crap from under the car. Going to try to modify the bracket somehow to move the mouting point up - any suggestions?
4. Intercooler fan is about 3/8" away from the rear of the IC. Don't remember how close it was to the stocker. Might just take it off to be on the safe side.

From older posts I've read, these all seem to have been common issues with this IC. Would be grateful for some advice.