tiger wheels 1/64 gn,gnx, and wht gnx

Where did you get them from? I went to Collectorsnetusa.com and they are showing a Feb 2005 delivery but will not allow me to order the white one.

Originally posted by GrnNatlFan
Where did you get them from? I went to Collectorsnetusa.com and they are showing a Feb 2005 delivery but will not allow me to order the white one.

i just tried to order the other 2 and could even get them.

Got mine today although will be getting a free one from The 300 Buick Gold club, nice cars and you get the white preview gnx only 100 made. Collectorsnet still has them.

Originally posted by jsta6
yeah, how do you get the white one?
Call them RIGHT NOW!!!

I just got off the phone with them and they are going quick.

Yes, you can buy ALL 3 cars if you act quick.

The Preview GNX is a $20 and the rest were $7.95

Don't delay!!!

100 cars = 2 cars per state.:(

It could be the next "GMP Blue Chrome T-Regal." Hrrmmmm.

Got mine too, 2 sets of the 3 car set...and a couple extra single cars for trading. For a limited production 1 0f 100 ..$20 ain't bad.

3 car set

i preordered the 3 car set in sept. and again in oct......i got a "few" what happens is when cnusa gets a cancell or order with no paymant set up they make avail. to first come first serve:) yes 1 of 100 is rare but anyone ever seen the 1/64 wcw two pack with hogans merc vs the white goldberg gn in the halogram 4"x6" box??? i got one years ago and never saw it again:0

display tiger wheels

anyone like that the tiger wheels in package dont stand up like all other 1/64 boxes do:( thats strange!!!!!! what do you guys think of the quality? i say FAIR not the greatest i've seen

Re: display tiger wheels

Originally posted by 2TURBOT
anyone like that the tiger wheels in package dont stand up like all other 1/64 boxes do:( thats strange!!!!!!

They sell little plastic see-through olders for those things...

yes

but they should be able to stand on thier own......even the cheap mass produced diecast do.

Re: display tiger wheels

Originally posted by 2TURBOT
what do you guys think of the quality? i say FAIR not the greatest i've seen
If you read about the purpose of the Tiger Wheels cars you will understand that they are built for "weight", cosmetics are secondary. The Tiger Wheels cars are fiercly popular in Puerto Rico where Hot Wheels downhill tracks are all the rage. The heaviest car gets to the finish line first. When I receive mine, I will compare it to the Racing Champs cars and see for myself.

BTW, I have never heard of the WCW 2-pack. I knew there was a Goldberg GN but wasn't aware of the packaging.

I still have not been able to get any 1/64 black Dub City GN's.

I need 5. (I have four sons).

If anybody can get me some, I will be happy to trade for my "Turbo Buick articles on CD".:D

Has anyone else found it hard to get someone on the phone at CollectornetUSA.com? They say there phone hours are 10am-6pm and I tried all day.