timing set/billet roller

FRCEFED6

hey everyone, i am trying to find a new timing set for my compcams billet roller. my engine has been line bored and the cam setup is used. it came out of Conleys BLACK. i called Lawerence but he said to just put a tensioner on it. i dont think so... i am not that brave. precision only has standard length dynagears but i need a .010 shorter one. remember that this cam gear and stuff is individual components that are held in place with a woodruff key. if you know of any distibuter that has them let me know. thanks jeremy

Both of those will. Cloyes also. The chains are the same, gears are sized differently. The .010" size is a lot! How do you know this? I had both my motors line bored/honed and .005" made it as tight as I can tolerate. If you order one from TA you will have to sign for it. For me that wasn't an option so I let it go back. If they would have stated that up front I would have never ordered from them, I can't be there to sign and wait around for the UPS guy. My #1 choice would be a Cloyes from Jeg's or Summit as long as you have a part #.

chain

Do whatever you like, but I have used a Cloyes and I have used a Rollmaster. There is none better than the Rollmaster. All chains will stretch (wear in ). The Rollmaster (very little) The Cloyes (much more)

Straightline Performance---517--381--8801