timing

yelowta

Can anyone tell me what the base timing is set at in an extreme g chip and how I can see it?
Thanks Ron

Do you have a scanmaster/PL?

'87 Turbo T w/E85, 224/224, ported iron heads and intake, 80 lbs injector, TE45A, GEN II, TT and EXTENDER EXTREME G, XP Double pumper and something secret, 86 T-TYPE (Kenne Bell test car) and '11 Tundra Limited Sent from my iPhone using Turbobuick

You can read the chips timing there

'87 Turbo T w/E85, 224/224, ported iron heads and intake, 80 lbs injector, TE45A, GEN II, TT and EXTENDER EXTREME G, XP Double pumper and something secret, 86 T-TYPE (Kenne Bell test car) and '11 Tundra Limited Sent from my iPhone using Turbobuick

The Extreme G is set to 15 degrees at WOT, then you can increase it using the Gen II Translator adjustments.

Thanks. We bumped the timing up to 18 run the car on the Dyno trying to get the fuel dialed in. It pulls up to 4200 rpms and then flattens out it gets up to 59 lbs of fuel pressure the afr at that rpm is 12.7 and can't seam to get it better, what do these motors like to run at? It made 20 lbs of boost which made me a little nervous with no alky or race fuel is that safe?

12.7 !!!! :eek: You like living dangeraously don't you!! That's one full point leaner than I would feel safe running at your boost level!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At 20-21 lbs of boost I keep my afr at 11.4

We can't get the afr any lower. Somethings happening at 4200 rpm we were tryingto add fuel but it wasn't happening. I pulled theplugs and gapped them a little tighter thinking maybe the spark was blowing out went from .32 to. 28 that madeno difference. So I'm thinking maybe fuel pump going away has the pressure but maybe not volume. I'm going to turn down the boost for now until we can figure this out. Any suggestions will be appreciated.