To use an RJC power plate or not

So bottom line in a mild build would the power plate make a noticeable difference in driveability or performance by the seat of your pants. Also should you use longer bolts to compensate for the extra space used by the power plate. I don't care about the $50 bucks or so but don't want to do something that isn't really going to help. If it's not broke, don't fix it!
Like everyone has stated, all the plate does is help distribute the airflow more evenly going to the cylinders, I've noticed no "driveability" gains or losses, it has allowed me to run my car for what the chip was burned for with no knock retard. without it, I had KR, its only 1/8" thick ,and I used the same bolts. Also, it upped my MPG slightly, in my case, I chased Knock Retard for months, installed the plate, Knock Retard went away.

Nothing near stock. So, I admit, a Power Plate wasn't even an option for me. I have Champion's (not stock ported) full race port intake, a custom built (by me) sheet metal plenum, and a 90MM throttle body.
your egts make sense to me now.very different and effective way to distribute the air.

Richard Clark had some flow bench data with one of the RJC plates. (I cannot locate the information any longer) It was a positive addition in that test. There are several variations of the plate depending upon plenum & manifold combinations.

A custom ported/balanced manifold/plenum combination with individual injector/egt tuning probably doesn't need one.

Hartline posted data on this on Melissa's car. Was worth having the plate on even with individual cylinder correction

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk