You can type here any text you want

Tom Ferrick OUTLAW 10.5 S-10 Etown

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Harry what are the plans for this year with the truck? Going to try and make some more races? Its cool to see you havent forgotten about this site :D

Harry what are the plans for this year with the truck? Going to try and make some more races? Its cool to see you havent forgotten about this site :D

Jim, Atco and Ceicil county will both be running 1/8 mile this year for Outlaw 10.5. So I'm hoping Tom will have the time to make more races this year and try and hang with the Big boys with 650 plus cu in twins.

The Turbo Buick and the people on this site opened eyes for years with what kind of power can be made. Just look at the cars in TSM and TSO. Would love to see more guys like that running in 10.5 and be able to have 650 cu.;)

I don't post much but I always visit this site.:cool:

Jim, Atco and Ceicil county will both be running 1/8 mile this year for Outlaw 10.5. So I'm hoping Tom will have the time to make more races this year and try and hang with the Big boys with 650 plus cu in twins.

The Turbo Buick and the people on this site opened eyes for years with what kind of power can be made. Just look at the cars in TSM and TSO. Would love to see more guys like that running in 10.5 and be able to have 650 cu.;)

I don't post much but I always visit this site.:cool:

I agree... I know this year there is going to be a few people playing in the local index classes. There is a guy on the forums from ny who should be running the 8.50 index class with his stage II powered car. I just wish we could get some more turbo regals trying for be competitive in the local classes.

You have any plans for the TTA this year?

I agree... I know this year there is going to be a few people playing in the local index classes. There is a guy on the forums from ny who should be running the 8.50 index class with his stage II powered car. I just wish we could get some more turbo regals trying for be competitive in the local classes.

You have any plans for the TTA this year?

Hoping to get to the track when the weather gets better this year.

Back