ton of parts for sale

sasmith350

finally decided to clean out the garage...shipping not included

2 doors, black, with the chrome strip on the bottom, otherwise stripped $40 each (not in the best of shape)

2 doors, brown, stripped ( drivers side is dented on the front, pass has a small rust spot) $75 each

front clip from a 84 t-type ( fenders, radiator support and header panel) white, asking $500

black/chrome grill for 84 t-type $50

grey/chrome grill for 85 t-type $40

front bumper, chrome, steel support,no rust, rub strip in ok condition $100

rear bumper, chrome, aluminum support, no rust, rubstrip in average condition
$100

chrome/stainless strip off cowl no dents, some paint overspray, $30

set of (4) t-type rims 5 out of 10 rating $100

7.5 diff, non posi, 3.73 gears, complete drum to drum, even has e-brake cables attatched $200

stock front sway bar approx 1" diameter $20

stock front sway bar approx 1 5/16 diameter $40

gas tank/ sending unit from 84 t-type $150

2 opera windows ( 1 left, 1 right)w/ chrome trim from a 81 limited $40 for the pair

pair of upper a-arms (stock) $40

pair of lower a-arms (stock) $40

2 stock spindles w/ rotors $50

2 stock brake calipers $10 for the pair

t-type steering wheel (brown) and horn ring cover $60

open to trades for bumper fillers, grey interior or adj. upper control arms for the rear. might deliver (depending on drive time) for gas money. pics available on request (send email to sasmith350@gmail.com)

found some more stuff...

power brake booster and mastercylinder(vacuum brakes) $75

2 brake pedal assemblies $15 each

complete set of t-type seats, drivers side power, t-type in the headrest, brown,
small tear in the pass side asking $150 for both front and rear.

brown upper door panels (power window) $50 for the pair

pair of front coil springs 600lbs per inch, $50

pair of front coils (look pretty new and beefier than stock) $40

boss chaos 760 series amp, 1200 watts $75

jensen 2 channel amp 250 watts $40

1 s-10 aluminum rim, 15" (4x4 style) $20

1 chrysler/dodge? aluminum rim 15" $20

aluminum sbc intake ( q-jet style) looks stock $20

What kind of shape is the front clip in? I don't need the entire front clip but I need a header panel and left front fender for my 86 GN. The insurance co allowed $150 for a used header panel and $65 for the fender + $85 for shipping based on pricing from Bob H in MA. Can we work something out? Also do you have the hood and fillers?

I live in St Charles and can pick up. Got pictures? Send them to basherbob@iwon.com.

basherbob said:
What kind of shape is the front clip in? I don't need the entire front clip but I need a header panel and left front fender for my 86 GN. The insurance co allowed $150 for a used header panel and $65 for the fender + $85 for shipping based on pricing from Bob H in MA. Can we work something out? Also do you have the hood and fillers?

I live in St Charles and can pick up. Got pictures? Send them to basherbob@iwon.com.

pics sent, i'm keeping the hood, the front fillers were damaged but might be repairable.

I'm VERY interested in the chrome rear bumper and the 4 T wheels. Do you have pics of these items? Do the wheels have center caps and are they for an 1986-1987 TR? Does the chrome bumper have any flaws at all, I'm not too worried about the rubber strip? I have a buddy in Columbia (Troy D.) and would like to have him run by and check these items out if you don't mind. Can you private email me your phone number?

turbov6joe said:
I'm VERY interested in the chrome rear bumper and the 4 T wheels. Do you have pics of these items? Do the wheels have center caps and are they for an 1986-1987 TR? Does the chrome bumper have any flaws at all, I'm not too worried about the rubber strip? I have a buddy in Columbia (Troy D.) and would like to have him run by and check these items out if you don't mind. Can you private email me your phone number?

wheels are off an 84 t-type, just cosmetic damage( would polish out, no bends)

email sent w/ pics

2 gns said:
Where do you live in Columbia, I thought I knew about every turbo Buick in town.
moved in 2 years ago, don't get the buick out much... in the process of rebuilding. wish it was turboed, but i had a sbc/ auto in it and decided to go 5.3/t-56...was a na 6 limited originally.

gms-rgrt

The Vacuum Power Booster w/ M/Cyl .... will this replace the Power Master system on a 1986? What condition is it in. Will you take $50. plus shipping? Thanks Paul

gms-rgrt said:
The Vacuum Power Booster w/ M/Cyl .... will this replace the Power Master system on a 1986? What condition is it in. Will you take $50. plus shipping? Thanks Paul

pm'ed you

found a few more boxes of stuff, will post up grab bags later, but for now...

delco radio, tapedeck w/ eq from the 84 t-type not sure how good it works, display lights up but no speakers to test it with $40

autometer phantom temp gauge 2 1/16 no sending unit $15

can I get a pic of the doors (both pairs)? You wouldn't happen to also have a trunk lid would ya?

Morbid said:
can I get a pic of the doors (both pairs)? You wouldn't happen to also have a trunk lid would ya?
pm me your email address, i haven't decided whick decklid to use so i might have one for sale in a couple weeks

Would you be willing to just sell the passenger side fender and if so how much? Any idea on shipping to 19963? Thanks!

waldo786 said:
Would you be willing to just sell the passenger side fender and if so how much? Any idea on shipping to 19963? Thanks!

rather sell it as a whole unit, but if i can line up buyers for all of it before i part it out i will