Tons of buick and ATr parts liquid intercooler u name it I got it

johnwe4

Ehaust headers downpipes built tranny buillt roller motor champ heads intake girdle never been fired pit bull exhaust much more 479-453-6161 john

champion heads. steel or aluminum and price to 60101.put me in line on these

Ehaust headers downpipes built tranny buillt roller motor champ heads intake girdle never been fired pit bull exhaust much more 479-453-6161 john
Interested in the built tranny if its a TH200R4!,Any pics,and the build specs?

Thanks,John

I will pass on anything you have for sale. If you cannot check on potential sales, who knows if you would get around to shipping upon sale!

Sorry guys

I in some legal trouble and have all the parts I don't want to sell them but waiting on how much the lawyer wants if I forced to sell I will I built this car that grandpa bought me in highschool which he passed so semital I never thought I would ever have to sell just waitng on lawer bill didn't mean to piss anybody off but I understand probably post earlier than I needed to also I wanted to make sure there was still a demand for atr parts havent been on board in four years but I am honest if I have to sell I will. Ship thatday or next I. Hope yall understand thankyou and once again I apologize also I will post pics I have people call me and private messages were I explain my unique problem I will know in 3-5 weeks 4794536161 atr downpipe anotherone whith actualator just got rebuilt by atr whith extra diaphram and springs dump pipe 2.5 exhaust headers intercooler liquid complete all ATr and good shape te44 .63 bowling greenpolished the ports for me to make smoother air flow new built proffesional tranny the guy normally builds for stage cars motor girdle atr pistons comp 212/212 roller champ iron heads roller rocker t@d 1.65 champ roller litters high volume oil pump deep oil pan Casper injector harness volt booster had champion port match intake would have sell motor complete I will stay in touch

Motor

I wont part outmotor never been started like I said IM WAITING ON TO C HOW MUCH MY Lawyer fee is before I sell I shouldn't had posted so early once again I'm sorry

I hAte haters so you are on I a
Won't sell to you list for the others that I talk to onphone thanks for support I tried to pm this guy who said I wouldn't ship them timely fasion no response I just hope I can some how come whith
Money whithout getting rid of my hard to find pArts hope yall understand
87 gn 68000 atrliquid extra and chrome
87 we4 14000 all original
86 gn process of rebuilding theparts I bought for it arethr one I have to sell
85 gn all original
Bought most on message board whith lot patience talk to my buyers nothing but positive response

Referrig turboelky

You shouldn't judge for you know facts my last post until I will have answer if I have to sell for those looking hard find parts just hang inthere they will eventually come across don't settle what you can get what you wanty average wait was four months on most my parts always make sure all accesseriors are included good luck