too much clutter

Give me a couple of weeks to get some money in the account and I'll send some your way for the turbo Jesse. Thanks for being patient.

84-87 bumper park lights (amber) $35 for pair

Do you still have the lenses?

Thanks,

Joe

Yeah they're out there somewhere. I'll look for them today after work and report back.

Don't worry about it Charles. It's been in a box for nearly a year inside my cabinet. I don't think I'm gonna trip over the thing;) You still have dibs on it.

I also have a gutted cat off my car if anyone is interested. Not pretty but it fills the hole.

Thanks Jesse. It will take a little while to build up my account again but it shouldn't be to long. Like you, I need to start getting rid of some of the clutter I have around here.

quarter panel extentions 20 for pair
Are these still available?pretty good shape?Pics?Thanks.
Jeff

quarter panel extentions 20 for pair
Are these still available?pretty good shape?Pics?Thanks.
Jeff

Yes they are. Look about like any other quarter panel extensions.

JOE SCHINDLER-I will be posting pics of the park lenses and quarter extensions today after work.

ah crap I totally forgot about it. I've been so worried about getting my car back together. Sorry guys. I'll write myself a note on my phone with an obnoxious alarm to do it.

Joe schindler-possibility one of those bumper park lenses may have a crack in the corner. I'll let you know

joe-I couldn't find the park lenses. Possible I may have thrown them away if they were both cracked. If I come across them I'll let you know.

pics of quarter extensions

Attachments

• SANY1060-1.JPG
    SANY1060-1.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 356
  • SANY1061.JPG
    SANY1061.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 355
joe-I couldn't find the park lenses. Possible I may have thrown them away if they were both cracked. If I come across them I'll let you know.

No problem. If you find them before you ship Charlie's turbo; put them in the same box. I'll meet him at the Dairy Queen (I think they still have one) and we can split the shipping and tell lies.

No problem. If you find them before you ship Charlie's turbo; put them in the same box. I'll meet him at the Dairy Queen (I think they still have one) and we can split the shipping and tell lies.

I don't have a problem with that Joe, except it's a Mexican resturant now.:biggrin: Pretty good to.:)

also may be selling some tachs. 2 are older and will be best offer. Other is newer with recall and shift light. All 3 are autometer autoguage I believe. I will post pics if there is any interest