You can type here any text you want

Too poor to afford a room at BG?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

karolko

i do not know how some of you guys do it. spend all of your money on your cars (like me) and still find some money to spend on hotel rooms at BG.

i would love to go for the this year, but my broke a$$ cannot afford a hotel room for a week,

so i started thinking, is anyone going down to BG with thier camping trailer, and if so can i put up my tent close by. i will buy beer all the time as well???

is this a retarded idea or has someone done this before??

If I was going, I would go for that idea in a heartbeat, but you'd also have to wax my car every day...:biggrin:

There is a camp ground right next to the track. Minimal rates I'm sure and the folks at the camp ground are friendly. Sorry, I don't have more info on this but you may find it at the GSCA Club website. If the filter catches that four letter acronyn (long story), its the Gran Sport Club of America website.

Just strap your couch to your ride and you got it made. What are rooms going for anyway?
39537037_b4ef564db5.jpg

hmmmm great ideas.

keep em comin'

this is turning out to be entertaining.

If you said you would wax my car, I might have been inclined to go just for you.

Call the gsca club yourself and see if they can help, I think in the past they have helped some members with rooms without any charge, try their PR department or marketing department.

Hey ya never know, it's worth at least a phone call.

Best of luck and safe travels and good weather and good racing to all in attendance.

We have always camped at the Buick events. Really loved camping at Bristol best, with the creek running just behind the tent.

Jim

Try to find someone to stay with to help out with the cost thats what we try to do 3-4 to a room

http://www.beechbend.com/Campgrounds.htm

Campgrounds

check it out, buickgsca.com
or
gsnationals.com or beech bend race park

weather check 42101 zip code

There was a guy in a thread looking for a roomate at the Motel 6:wink:

2008 Camping Fees per tent or RV

30 amp Daily $25.00, Weekly $150.00, Monthly $350.00

50 amp Daily $30.00, Weekly $200.00, Monthly $400.00

Rental RV-sleeps 6 - $125 per night

i am going to have to scratch this idea, i just blew my motor last saturday teaching a porsche who was the big dog in town. now i really have to rub all my pennies together.

thanks gfor all your help guys, maybe next year if i am not a total retard like i was just recently

Back