You can type here any text you want

Took my brother down the track yesterday!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

toomanymodz

My brother took this video in the Grand National as we did a 1/2 pass down the 1/4 mile. The rules don't allow a passenger in a car this fast, but I kept the track officials happy by applying the brakes at the 1/8 mile marker.

And here is a still-shot of my Niece and I getting ready to make a partial pass:
003.JPG

Thats cool.. That kind of thing would help bring more people to the track as well

You guys are lucky! Snowing and slippery out here:rolleyes: Did I mention I hate winter. Nice car and glad you are enjoying it:cool:

My local track allows for a passenger on certain evenings...they just have to sign a waiver form. Took a couple friends this year...they had a blast.:)

My old local track allowed passengers on t&t days as long as you ran 13.99 or less in the 1/4 by any means necessary. I just mash the brakes early and would run high 13's at like 60mph but they didn't care. Launch is the best part anyway.

Back