You can type here any text you want

Torque arm?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dvernst

How much difference does an aftermarket torque arm make in overall handling, and launches?

I just sold one to Rich up your way. He said he could feel a difference, but I never asked him after he took it to the track.

Maybe he can chime in.

It's amazing how I can find a way to nickel and dime myself to being broke with this thing. I love it, my girlfriend hates it.:biggrin:

Dave, If you have the time, Come check out my collection. You wont have a girlfriend anymore, but more cool stuff!!:biggrin:

My wife loves my hobby too :rolleyes:

Lemme know what you want to do with the parts we talked about....Your first.

anyone ever try boxing up the stocker ??? I know its a POS ... we only did high 1.3 short times with it :p

My $.02...

I designed and built the first of the RANDOM Technology arms. [770-554-4242] We first tested the idea by cutting and altering a stocker. Found it worked, and proceeded from there.
Pinion angle adjustment is not a tuning tool, but a way to enhance the life of the u-joints, and minimize the loss of HP to the wheels. This is done by straightening the joint angles, and minimizing angle change during acceleration.
The arm is best utilized with the addition of tubular lower control arms, GOOD bushings, and in some cases, lower arm relocation brackets.
Adjustable shocks, [doubles] are a BIG plus when tuning the suspension.

FWIW, we have these arms on some FAAASSST, as in 9 sec's, F bodies.

Back under my inj bench....:D

Dave, If you have the time, Come check out my collection. You wont have a girlfriend anymore, but more cool stuff!!:biggrin:

My wife loves my hobby too :rolleyes:

Lemme know what you want to do with the parts we talked about....Your first.

O.k. P.m. Sent. When I come out i'll check out your collection. Thanks.

Back