You can type here any text you want

Torque Converter Comparison

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ZNix

Young-Gun
Hey all. Some of you may already know, but recently I added a 6131 turbo to my car. What a difference! The car is very quick at 20PSI (can't get any higher with modified stock WG). I installed the turbo first without adding a 9x11 3k RPM stall converter. It was kind of a dog off the line, but I was happy. I would like to note that I have NOT touched the settings in the TurboTweak Alky chip. I could probably pull 1st gear fueling to get a little quicker spool. Here is the car from a stop with the stock torque converter:

From a 30MPH roll

Then, I got the itch to install the converter over this weekend... What a HUGE difference. WHAT WAS I WAITING FOR?

From a stop:

From a 30MPH roll

Thanks
Zack

Cool videos, I enjoyed watching them. I too have a 9x11 TCS billet. I can't remember what stock converter drove like. Before this I had a vigilante.

Yep! I want to run more boost though. I think the stock WG is causing it.

Looking good. Is that a low boost or high boost actuator? No knock right?;)
Opening day at NED is in 3 weeks.:)

Low boost stock actuator.. I need the HD TE-style actuator.. There is NO knock :D. Looking forward to it.

Nix

Back