You can type here any text you want

TORQUE CONVERTER RECOMMENDATIONS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jason walker

I HAVE A STOCK ENGINE EXCEPT T-44 TURBO AND 42LB INJECTORS I HAVE A 3000 STALL VIGALANTE CONVERTER AND IT IS JUNK I NEED RECOMMENDATION ON WHAT BRAND IS GOOD FOR THE MONEY HAS TO BE 2800 TO 3000 STALL .

A stock converter would be the quickest converter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screenshot_20161015-204605.png

I use a edge racing converter. I have had no problems with it and it isn't going to set u back 800-1k .

Talk to Dave he can put you in a real nice T/c

While your at it turn off your CAPS! :rolleyes:

While your at it turn off your CAPS! :rolleyes:
APPLE KEYBOARD AND IT IS LOCKED WILL NOT CUT OFF ,IT WILL SOMETIMES AND THEN AGAIN SOMETIMES IT WON'T ,SORRY BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO READ SOMEONE ELSES POST IF YOU DON't like it ! sorry ! see

Edge makes a nice converter for a reasonable price...around $550....I use them in all my customer's cars and my own.

I HAVE A STOCK ENGINE EXCEPT T-44 TURBO AND 42LB INJECTORS I HAVE A 3000 STALL VIGALANTE CONVERTER AND IT IS JUNK I NEED RECOMMENDATION ON WHAT BRAND IS GOOD FOR THE MONEY HAS TO BE 2800 TO 3000 STALL .
What's junk about it?, ive spooled a 66mm with it with no problems. Just curious.

Back