You can type here any text you want

Torque Thrust 2 custom caps

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
Been selling these for those running the wheels on Chevys but will also be doing stuff for Buick owners as well. Gives your TT2's a different look. Of course, we also sell our overlays that will work with the stock TT2 caps. They will be a bit more that the ones for the Chevys because I have to ship them from my supplier to my engraver. You can also buy the plain ones right now from the page below on my site.

Torque Thrust 2 Wheel Caps

Attachments

• wheelcovers72.jpeg
    wheelcovers72.jpeg
    33.9 KB · Views: 371
Comments?

What do you think? Will have them up on the site tomorrow.:)

Attachments

• trishieldstt2.jpg
    trishieldstt2.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 216
  • 6tt2.jpg
    6tt2.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 218
I have got to have a set of those:biggrin:

Put your money where your mouth is.:biggrin: :biggrin: Have one set of Power 6 and one set of tri-shields ready to go. Once those go there will be about a two week wait on these.

No interest in these? Tired of coming up with new ideas for products with no buyers.:rolleyes: :mad: :frown:

Put your money where your mouth is.:biggrin: :biggrin: Have one set of Power 6 and one set of tri-shields ready to go. Once those go there will be about a two week wait on these.

Done! PM on the way:biggrin:

I'll get a set of the turbo 6 after the holidays. I don't even have wheels yet but am going with Hopsters in the Spring.

Good job, they look great (as expected)!

Mounted on wheels pics. Really changes the look of the wheel compared to the stock cap!

Attachments

• tt2capshieldsmounted.jpg
    tt2capshieldsmounted.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 97
  • tt2power6mounted.jpg
    tt2power6mounted.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 92
Back