You can type here any text you want

Tower Shops Last Friday of March

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

crazqban

The Power of the DarkSide
:cool: As you all may have realized already the month is coming to an end. Its time for us to meet once again at Towers shops and shot the $h1t. :biggrin: I hope to see you all out there.

Lets try to get there early, because there are some BMW parking in our area. If you get there early try to save some spaces. See you guy's there.

Also a good day to come out because we all get to talk about the upcoming BOP show.

About showing up early, if you can, please try to make it out to Towers by 7pm so that we can get some pics of the cars for the buick websites / newsletter.

Thanks!

Frank told me about this, I'm going to try to get there around 6:00. Where do you guys park?

Doug D

Frank told me about this, I'm going to try to get there around 6:00. Where do you guys park?

Doug D

I think you can say it is the last row of the cruise in, all the way East of the Arby's. Also all the way North of the army vehicles. Also all the way East of the Impala's. I think it cost $1 to park. You can ask the parking guy where the turbo regals park.

Back