You can type here any text you want

Tower shops Meet (October, November, December)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

crazqban

The Power of the DarkSide
Hey guys,
Been doing some thinking and talked it over with some other board members that attend the Towers meet and a few of us agreed that we should change the meeting date for the next (3) three months from the last Friday of the month to the third Friday.
The reason behind this is that the last Friday of October is the day before Halloween, In November it’s the day after Thanksgiving, And well in December with all of the Xmas and New Years festivities and family stuff going on its hard to make the meet. I'm starting this early so that everyone can spread the word and we can get three good meets before the year is out.

I think we should try the following days.

October 23, 2009
November 20, 2009
December 18, 2009

If you can make it great if not just make it when ever you can. I’m not trying to force this on anyone, just trying to get a good showing.

Well guy's from what I have heard from several guys it sounds like weather permitting there will be a decent turn out of cars out at Towers tonight representing the turbo V6's. There will be a few TR's, Ty's , and maybe a Sy or two. I hope more people plan to make it out there. Towers shops is located on the corner of 595 and university drive for those that don’t know and would like to attend.

Back