You can type here any text you want

tps question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

three turbos

NUNLKME
Can someone please tell me what color wires i need to use to check tps with a fluke meter,and im assuming i would just set to that desired voltage on my meter no? I have a buddy with a tta dont have the funds for the scanmaster so we were going to check tps setting just as a precaution in process of weeding out some other issues so just wanted to start with the basics first ,then go from there.I know I have seen it on here before but I cant
find it for the life of me thamks in advance,Eric

tps

Hey thanks JAS good to here from ya again,that was exactly what i was looking for. Im trying to help out a friend with low funds and did not want to disconnect my scan master from my car to do this.So thanks again,Eric ;)

tps

Yeah, thanks guys car runs good but was going to check for piece of mind.Car had alot of unknown things done from prior owner so we are just going through it now that Eric had made him a new chip fuel pressure,iac etc...:)

Back