You can type here any text you want

TR Brotherhood

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbojimmy

Supporting Member
Here are some pics of my brother (DarkRed87T) and I with our Turbo Regals. There's also one of my son and I. You'll see that our hair is sticking straight up in a couple pics. It's not a fashion statement. It is VERY windy today.

Jim

Attachments

• mike_tr_031107-08_sm.jpg
    mike_tr_031107-08_sm.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 287
  • turbo_regals_031107-01_sm.jpg
    turbo_regals_031107-01_sm.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 286
  • turbo_regals_031107-03_sm.jpg
    turbo_regals_031107-03_sm.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 301
  • turbo_regals_031107-07_sm.jpg
    turbo_regals_031107-07_sm.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 287
  • turbo_regals_031107-10_sm.jpg
    turbo_regals_031107-10_sm.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 287
Good stuff

Cool pics... I've always wanted to get a few pics of mine and my dad's car together like that but never got around to it.. After seeing this I think I'm gonna have to:)

Thanks all! It's great to look at those pics especially when you consider both cars are salvage cars. Mine is a recovered theft (was totaled), my brother's was abandoned by its owner (it was REALLY rough when he got it).

Jim

kool kars

love the way both the T & the GN look with the welds.

Thanks all! It's great to look at those pics especially when you consider both cars are salvage cars. Mine is a recovered theft (was totaled), my brother's was abandoned by its owner (it was REALLY rough when he got it).

Jim

Cars look great! It'd be pretty cool if you had some before pics to post up.
:cool:

Cars look great! It'd be pretty cool if you had some before pics to post up.

Here's some....

This is my brother's car when he first got it. It actually doesn't look too bad in the pics, but it was rough. Both 1/4s had damage and rust-through and the clear was peeling all over the place. The interior was just plain nasty. It was left at a garage with a mechanical problem that seemed really bad but turned out to just be a bad turbo. The owner of the garage went through legal proceedings to take ownership of it when no one came back for it.

87t_101803_04.jpg

87t_101803_06.jpg

Mine was stolen in Maryland and recovered a month later but the damage was done. Thieves had smashed a T-top to get in it, busted open the column to start it, used screwdrivers on the dash to pry out the radio and tore the upper half of the back seat out to get at a CD changer in the trunk (why they didn't just push the trunk release button in the glovebox is beyond me).

lrgn.jpg

rrgn.jpg

Jim

Awesome! Its cool to see what the cars start out from. Those cars look like they were a bit of work. Some people would have parted them out. Good job!

Thanks, originally I was going to pick the driveline and heap the rest of the car but I had second thoughts about it. Even though it was a mess, It was still all together so I guess that's where I saw potential.

Back