TR Custom Parts Hoodskinz Sale thru Dec 31 2016

Hey Boost231,

Can you tell us how you modified your up pipe for additional clearance? I'd be very interested in hearing more.

I've got a Precision SLIC and 3" Up Pipe with HR Parts N Stuff engine mounts and mine already rubs on the stock hood liner.

thanks

dave

RJC intercooler and pipes. My setup is different because i dont have to clear the inlet of the turbo. Just get a fab Guy to weld them up.

Went from this

received_1168223209863787.jpeg

To this

IMG_1570.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

RJC intercooler and pipes. My setup is different because i dont have to clear the inlet of the turbo. Just get a fab Guy to weld them up.

Went from this

View attachment 294745

To this

View attachment 294746

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Love the setup. My engine builder is also a fabricator and he fabed up new PTE IC brackets which allowed me to adjust to angle to get maximum airflow, as well a few other parts. My guy is good.

Too bad I just installed a new aftermarket hood liner. I really like this liner because if it gets oil or residue you can wipe it off. Not so easy with fabric type insulators.

Started a sale on stock appearing logo Hoodskinz last week. $249 regular price, sale price is $189. This is just for the stock appearing logo ONLY. For those that don't know about these, they are powder coated aluminum hood liners that replace the stock GM ones that deteriorate as soon as you put them on and are just about impossible to clean. All details on our site at http://buickgn.com/Hoodskinz.htm

Below pic shows one installed on my GN. Other logos are available but they are the regular price. We have already sold out existing stock so about a two week wait on these.

openhood.jpg
ordered mine,
thanks mike

I'm seeing a $250 price on the site, right? They are worth it. Got mine and the engine bay is so much better!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm seeing a $250 price on the site, right? They are worth it. Got mine and the engine bay is so much better!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Correct plus shipping which is expensive and covers cost of building the framework to protect during shipping.