TR Custom Parts (Mark Hueffman)

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
I ordered a few parts from him last week.. I had something specific that I needed as far as a cold air pipe to replace my smaller one however it need to attach directly to my larger 3.5" one. I sent him a few pictures and he sent me a transition hose (4-3.5) the aluminized pipe and a connector to fit my current piece of my current kit. I received it and it fit like a charm...
20130520_200555.jpg

I also ordered some custom pullstrap screw covers and asked him to use the word regal as it is on the car...
20130520_215134.jpg

Mark was very responsive to email, shipping was fast and packaging was great!! I have ordered from TR Custom Parts in the past and will continue to do so in the future.... Thanks again!! Great vendor and supporter of the TR community....

I also just got a few things from him and it was all top quality stuff and the shipping was really fast. I will buy from again

Just ordered stuff from him today could not be happier he shipped it same day! Great service

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I bought a tubo protector from him havent used it yet but his customer service was great and it looks awesome!!!!!!

I have also bought a few things from him recently. Good experience. Will buy from him again.