You can type here any text you want

TR6 Plug Wires

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dynoman

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Who else makes plug wires for the TR6 ignition besides Kirban & Fullthrottle ?? I wanted a different color choice than red or grey . Thanks , Sam

I have blue ones from Magnecore. They have a set specifically for the TR6

I always make my own. Even with a stock coil pack. Every single set anyone makes fits like crap. Even OEM. I would complain to everyone. But who would listen?

Sorry. I'm just hard to please. No big deal though. Just buy the tool.

To make your own , do you just buy the universal kit ? Does it have the proper end for the coil pack ?

To make your own , do you just buy the universal kit ? Does it have the proper end for the coil pack ?
I bought the ls terminals from taylor I forget what number has the 90* boot at the coil...this was important to me to not have the wires coming off the coil weird. Then I had a spool of wire and bought the tool from summit. Now I can replace wires at will just because they have the writing worn from them :)

I bought the ls terminals from taylor I forget what number has the 90* boot at the coil...this was important to me to not have the wires coming off the coil weird. Then I had a spool of wire and bought the tool from summit. Now I can replace wires at will just because they have the writing worn from them :)

Thanks Toby , I went to the Taylor website and found everything I needed . Can't wait to put my new TR6 ignition in .

Thanks Toby , I went to the Taylor website and found everything I needed . Can't wait to put my new TR6 ignition in .
Also, don't forget. If you are mounting your coils on or near your valve covers, all you need is the boots for your coils. Because you can use your existing wires and just cut them down to the proper length. You should also have enough left over for another spare set as well.

Also, don't forget. If you are mounting your coils on or near your valve covers, all you need is the boots for your coils. Because you can use your existing wires and just cut them down to the proper length. You should also have enough left over for another spare set as well.
I'm mounting the coils in the stock location , but thanks for the idea .

Back