You can type here any text you want

Track day pics from this weekend.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dusty Bradford

Got the car out with the new coil and ignition box. Seems that the ignition is fixed which is the good news. Bad news is with the new power that the Weldon 2035 pump is not enough at 30# of boost. I'll need a bigger pump before I go back out. Track was cool and I didn't take enough power out so it spun. I eased back into it to check the ignition and still went 140 to the 1/8th. A buddy took some nice pics so here they are.

Attachments

• steele1.jpg
    steele1.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 1,036
  • steele4.jpg
    steele4.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 1,062
  • steele6.jpg
    steele6.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 1,041
  • steele7.jpg
    steele7.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 1,043
Cool...

Looks like I got some new wallpapers !! :cool: The pics look awesome Dusty, thanx 4 sharing !! :eek: :cool:

A couple more. The Mustang is a 347 with D3R procharger and BS3 that has been 5.14 so far. I'm trying to get it ready for a race next weekend. Tuning a blower car to get down a slick track is quite a bit different than a turbo car but I did manage a 5.31 at 141. Not to mention you need ear plugs inside the car. The car is SUPER nice though, cool to be driving it.

The Supra belongs to Gary White. Some of you may recognize the name since he drives the drag radial supra and one of the ProRwd cars for Titan Motorsports. This car is his driver and is impressive as hell. It has been 6 teens in the 1/8 at near 120 with the 6 speed.

Attachments

• steele2.jpg
    steele2.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 1,028
  • steele3.jpg
    steele3.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 1,025
Dusty,

Great pics, car looks great!

Sent ya a PM on the weldon pump :)

Thx

Sweet pics Dusty, the car looks sick!!!:cool:

Thanks for sharing:)

I want to give it a shot before I send the turbo back to be converted to the 94 for ORSCA. That don't leave me much time before the season opener. I don't have the cash for the extra turbo to keep the 106. 4's should be doable but I'm 200# heavier than Shane so it would be tough.

Cool pics....... it's supposed to be -2 here tonight with -28 wind chill. It's nice to see someone's having fun with there stuff.

WINTER SUCKS:mad:

Looks great Dusty.. I need to go to a race and hang out with y'all this year!

I want to give it a shot before I send the turbo back to be converted to the 94 for ORSCA. That don't leave me much time before the season opener. I don't have the cash for the extra turbo to keep the 106. 4's should be doable but I'm 200# heavier than Shane so it would be tough.

shhhhhh... billet wheel...shhhhh

those tires look massive! what will put more to the ground? the 295/65 or the 325/60's?

Bad Ass Car

Dusty when you go to the track you have to get some more vidoes of that Bad Ass Car thanks Dan.

Back