Track Day

V6 Beast

Under Pressure
A few of us are going to go to a 1/4 mile track on the Sat. after Thanksgiving for a little test n tune. We haven't decided if it is going to be Rockingham or Darlington yet but one of the two. If anyone is interested feel free to post comments. I will post more details in a couple of days.

Sully

I can bring 2-3 cars... Just let me know which track.

K.

It's going to be The Rock. Darlington has their final points race of their bracket series or something.

i'll be there !

sully care to give me some pointers on my FAST tune-up. i don't need another gasket failure

I'm In!!!

why don't you quite frogging around, put some slicks on, & turn up the wick!!!

I will most likely come down & watch

Cheryl coming to watch is not allowed you must run your car. LOL:biggrin:

sully care to give me some pointers on my FAST tune-up. i don't need another gasket failure

you don't want a head gasket failure but you want pointers from the head gasket destroyer? Sully has a revolving account with Cometic.:eek: Sully has spent almost more $ on cometics than I spent on my paint job.;)

I have an older set of 28x10.5 M/T slicks if anyone would like them, I will give them to anyone that wants them I stepped up to a 29" tire.

you don't want a head gasket failure but you want pointers from the head gasket destroyer? Sully has a revolving account with Cometic.:eek: Sully has spent almost more $ on cometics than I spent on my paint job.;)

I will keep that in mind when you are asking me to look at your runs that Saturday :biggrin:

Besides I haven't lost a HG due to tune up in many years. Now the alternator light bulb being the culprit is a whole other story.

i don't think that i will be running the car. I'm having a problem with the valves floating in the upper rpm range. I thought i had the chevy lt-1 springs on there. but come to find out the heads were rebuilt with the stockers.

I hope to have the new springs installed and be ready to make some decent runs to se if the new motor will hang in there like a hair in a biscuit !

Bad day for me guys. I would really like to go but I can't make it due to work and won't be able to get off.

Hey, that sounds like a fun time! don't mind some SC boys coming up to the rock do ya?